May 1, 2015, 11:00 AM
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Q1 results: Revenues: $205.8M (+72.4%); COGS: $16.7M (+173.8%); R&D Expense: $49.4M (+39.9%); SG&A: $49.5M (+42.7%); Operating Income: $3.8M (-79.1%); Net Income: $4.1M (-77.6%); EPS: $0.05 (-78.3%); Quick Assets: $886.6M (+3.5%).
- No guidance given.
May 1, 2015, 9:38 AM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC): Q1 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.32.
- Revenue of $205.78M (+72.4% Y/Y) misses by $20.49M.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 290.2 (+134.8%); Product (Imbruvica) Revenue: 185.1 (+999%); License & Milestone Revenue: 100.0 (-9.1%); Operating Income: 93.0 (+8.9%); Net Income: 63.5 (-1.1%); EPS: 0.81 (-1.2%).
- Revenue growth led by Imbruvica which generated $730M in global sales for the year, including $492M in the U.S. In Q4, Imbruvica sales increased $172M.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC): Q4 EPS of $0.96 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $290.2M (+134.9% Y/Y) beats by $22.71M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Jan. 12, 2015, 6:20 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC) expects Q4 Immburvica U.S. net product revenue of $185M (+31% Q/Q), and full-year revenue of $492M. Q4 and full-year Imburvica milestone payments from Janssen Biotech are respectively expected to total $100M and $220M.
- The Q4 revenue consensus is at $247.5M, and the full-year consensus at $687.8M.
- PCYC is also guiding for 2015 Imburvica U.S. net product revenue of $1B (+103% Y/Y). The 2015 total revenue consensus is at $950.6M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:21 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC): Q3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $207M (+161.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.49M.
- Shares -0.3%.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Nov. 1, 2014, 6:21 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC) will report Q3 results on November 4 after the close. The conference call will begin at 1:30 pm PT/4:30 pm ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.37 on revenues of $202M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC -2.4%) Q2 results: $113.0M (+106.6%); Operating Expenses: $150.2M (+251.8%); Operating Loss: ($37.2M) (-410.0%); Net Loss: ($37.1M) (-399.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.49) (-406.3%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:08 PM
- Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ:PCYC): Q2 EPS of -$0.26 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $113M (+106.7% Y/Y) beats by $15.68M.
- Shares +3.79% AH.
May 2, 2014, 8:52 AM
- Total revenue: $119.4M (+4164%): Imbruvica revenue: $56.2M (+313%), milestone payment from Janssen: $60M.
- Net income: $18.3M compared to a loss of $51.9M yoy.
- EPS: $0.23 compared to a loss of $0.73 yoy.
- Q2 guidance:
- Net product revenue: $76M - $84M.
- 2014 guidance:
- Net product revenue: $288.3M - $309.8M.
- (PCYC) is down 1.3% premarket on light volume.
May 2, 2014, 8:02 AM
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC): Q1 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $119.4M beats by $14.02M.
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 20, 2014, 4:42 PM
- Pharmacyclics, Inc. (PCYC): Q4 EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $123.6M (+113.3% Y/Y) beats by $37.91M.
Pharmacyclics Inc is a biopharmaceutical companyengaged in developing and commercializing novel therapies for the treatment of cancer and immune-mediated diseases.
Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other
Country: United States
Other News & PR