SA Transcripts • Sat, Nov. 8
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Park City Group: Latest Article By Disruptive Tech Research Fails To Refute Short Thesis
- Disruptive Tech Research never acknowledges the fact that Repositrak generated less than $200k in sales and only uses past PR to argue Repositrak's legitimacy.
- Main short thesis argues PCYG should not recognize revenues from Repositrak because it is against basic revenue recognition principles, Disruptive Tech does not refute this.
- Effect of default is substantial and would immediately lower PCYG revenue by 20%.
Park City Group: ReposiTrak And The Billion-Dollar Food Safety Opportunity
- Confirmed billion-dollar opportunity for ReposiTrak, plus core business growing at healthy double-digit rates.
- SEC filings demonstrate clear plan and history of maximizing upside potential in ReposiTrak for PCYG shareholders.
- Any assertions that ReposiTrak is an "imaginary customer" funded by PCYG stock transfers are not accurate.
Park City Group: An Imaginary Growth Story With 65% Downside
- 75% of receivables from Park City Group’s suspicious and largest customer, Repositrak, have yet to materialize since the beginning of their agreement in February 2012.
- Most recent 10-K filing by Park City Group shows that Repositrak booked only $197,775 of revenue in its lifetime compared to the $3,500,000 it still owes to PCYG.
- Repositrak represents 20% of PCYG’s total revenues and a write-down in notes receivable owing from Repositrak would drastically lower PCYG’s current grossly overvalued market cap of $158m.
- Realistic valuation based on comparable companies point to a share price of $3.12, representing 64% downside.
Park City Group - Multiple Red Flags And A Ridiculous Valuation
- Spending a ton of money and generating minimal growth.
- Ridiculous P/S multiple of over 10x.
- Multi-year revenue from related parties that may need to be written off.
- Unfriendly shareholder capital structure and future dilution.
Park City Group: Taking A Closer Look At ReposiTrak
Park City's Scaling Business Worth A Look Even At 52-Week Highs
Thu, Nov. 6, 4:27 PM
Thu, Sep. 11, 4:04 PM
Mon, May. 12, 5:27 PM
Sep. 23, 2013, 4:35 PM
PCYG vs. ETF Alternatives
Park City Group Inc is a Software-as-a-Service provider. It designs, develops, markets and supports proprietary software products. Its products are designed for businesses having multiple locations to assist in the management of business operations.
Other News & PR