Aug. 14, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Pyramid Oil (NYSEMKT:PDO): Q2 EPS of $0.02.
- Revenue of $1M (-16.7% Y/Y).
May 15, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Pyramid Oil (PDO): Q1 EPS of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $1M (flat% Y/Y).
Mar. 31, 2014, 8:16 AM
- Pyramid Oil (PDO): Q4 EPS of $0.10.
- Revenue of $1.9M.
Feb. 7, 2014, 8:24 AM
- Pyramid Oil (PDO) +28.6% premarket after announcing a merger agreement with privately-held Yuma Energy; Pyramid will change its name to Yuma Energy.
- Yuma currently produces ~2,850 boe/day and has ~19.8M boe of proved reserves; Pyramid produces ~130 boe/day and has proved reserves of 482K boe.
Nov. 14, 2013, 8:25 AM
- Pyramid Oil Company (PDO): Q3 EPS of -$0.11.
- Revenue of $1.1M. (PR)
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:48 AM
- Pyramid Oil (PDO +8.1%) says President/CEO John Alexander is retiring, to be replaced on an interim basis by Chairman Mike Herman.
- Alexander joined PDO as vice president and a director in 1986, and had been President/CEO since 2004.
- Herman has served as chairman since 2005, and is Chairman/CEO of energy services company Enservco Corp.
Aug. 14, 2013, 8:08 AM
- Pyramid Oil Company (PDO): Q2 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.2M. (PR)
Apr. 1, 2013, 7:30 AMPyramid Oil (PDO): Q4 EPS of -$0.02. Revenue of $1.1M. (PR) | Apr. 1, 2013, 7:30 AM | 1 Comment
Feb. 13, 2012, 12:14 PM
A number of small-sized oil companies go on a tear after more hostilities with Iran around the globe keeps traders betting on the best energy plays. After pricing in risk on Big Oil, it's the micro caps in the spotlight today with Royale Energy (ROYL +14.1%), Mexco Energy (MXC +14.8%), and Pyramid Oil (PDO +6.4%) posting big gains - and Blue Dolphin Energy (BDCO) taking the cake with a 66.2% runup.| Feb. 13, 2012, 12:14 PM | 1 Comment
Feb. 23, 2011, 2:10 PM