There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Pacific Rubiales: An Intriguing South American Oil Play
- Pacific Rubiales has seen fantastic production,reserve and revenue growth in the last few years.
- Increased net income by 200% in Q2 versus last year and 92% from Q1.
- Holds 95 blocks in 7 countries with a total land position of 32 million acres and lots of exploration upside in Colombia.
Sep. 30, 2013, 8:49 AM
- Pacific Rubiales Energy (PEGFF.PK) agrees to acquire Colombian oil producer and explorer Petrominerales (PMGLF.PK) in a deal totaling $1.6B, including the assumption of ~$640M in net debt.
- The transaction includes 18 exploration and development properties in Colombia and four blocks in Peru, covering a total of nearly 40K gross sq. km and producing ~19M bbl/day of net oil in H1 2013.
Jun. 17, 2013, 10:59 AMA 50% cut in Petrominerales' (PMGLF.PK) market value has left its equity and net debt valued at the cheapest multiple to profit among any oil and gas explorer in the world with a market value higher than $250M, according to Bloomberg, which speculates its reserves, estimated at 40M-plus barrels of mostly high-quality light oil, could attract suitors such as Enbridge (ENB), TransCanada (TRP) or Pacific Rubiales (PEGFF.PK). | 3 Comments
Nov. 19, 2012, 2:53 PMPacific Rubiales Energy (PEGFF.PK) agrees to acquire C&C Energia (CNCEF.PK) in a deal valued at ~$500M to strengthen its presence in Colombia. The deal will give Pacific Rubiales access to the Cravoviejo, Cachicamo, Llanos 19 and Pajaro Pinto blocks in the prolific Llanos basin, the most important heavy oil basin in the country. | Comment!
PEGFF vs. ETF Alternatives
Pacific Rubiales is a public company listed on the Toronto and Colombian stock exchanges. The Company is the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production company in Colombia. Pacific Rubiales owns 100% of Pacific Stratus and Meta Petroleum Limited, two Colombian oil & gas operators... More
Other News & PR