Wed, Nov. 4, 4:11 PM
Tue, Nov. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Wed, Jul. 29, 4:16 PM
Mon, May 11, 4:11 PM
Sun, May 10, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Wed, Mar. 4, 6:58 PM
- Pacific Ethanol (NASDAQ:PEIX) +11.6% AH after Q4 earnings routed analyst expectations and revenues jumped 19% Y/Y and also beat estimates.
- PEIX's ethanol production gallons sold in Q4 totaled 50.4M, up +24% Y/Y from 40.5M gallons, while third-party gallons sold totaled 84.2M, up 26% from 66.5M; however, the average sales price in the quarter fell to $2.15/gal from $2.36/gal in the same quarter last year.
- Q4 gross profit was $18.4M vs. $21.6M in the year-ago quarter, which the company says was due to particularly strong production margins in Q4 2013.
- Expects to complete its acquisition of Aventine this year to become the fifth-largest ethanol producer and marketer in the U.S.
Wed, Mar. 4, 4:07 PM
Tue, Mar. 3, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:36 PM
- Pacific Ethanol (NASDAQ:PEIX) -10% AH despite posting better than expected Q3 earnings and revenues.
- Q3 ethanol production sold totaled 46.8M gallons, up 26% Y/Y, and third-party gallons sold totaled 86.9M, up 28%, but the average sales price fell to $2.32/gal. from $2.62/gal.
- Ethanol suppliers such as PEIX can’t sell more because the market already is taking all it can at a 10% blend of ethanol to gasoline, so the price is sure to fall and demand will be stagnant, according to 24/7's Paul Ausick.
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:14 PM
Aug. 27, 2014, 2:41 PM
- Rex American Resources (REX +12.8%) reaches new all-time highs after posting strong beats in Q2 earnings and revenues, as the company credits favorable market dynamics combined with the efficiency of its plants for leading to record Q2 net income.
- Says cash rose 45% from year-end 2013 to ~$152M, plant-level debt fell 18% to ~$62M, and debt-to-capital ratio was 16% from 21% as of Jan. 31.
- The upside Rex results appear to be boosting biofuel and ethanol related names: PEIX +5.6%, BIOF +4.9%, GPRE +2.6%, REGI +1.8%, ADM +1%.
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:10 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:10 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 11:04 AM
- Solazyme (SZYM +6.6%) surges higher following Q4 earnings and a price target raise to $17 from $14 by Cowen analysts who see production volume ramping in the latter part of 2014.
- The firm says SZYM's quarterly loss was "essentially in line with [its] expectations” and due to higher expenses as the company ramps up production at its plant in Clinton, Iowa.
- Cowen says 2014 production at Clinton totaled ~500 metric tons, with three different oil-based products scaled up and a fourth underway; Mooema has completed most phases of its startup, as fermentation is running from seed train to 125K liter scale and 600K liter production fermenters should start up in March.
- Shares also may be enjoying some spillover from a surge in biofuel and ethanol names as Pacific Ethanol (PEIX +32.5%) reports favorable news (I, II): BIOF +85.7%, CDTI +9.8%, KIOR +9.5%, REX +2.5%.
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:36 PM
Nov. 6, 2013, 6:54 PM
Pacific Ethanol Inc is engaged in producing and marketing low-carbon renewable fuels in the Western United States. It also sells ethanol co-products, including wet distillers grain, a nutritious animal feed, and corn oil.
Other News & PR