Mon, Aug. 15, 5:34 PM
Mon, Aug. 15, 5:04 PM
- The FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine approves Aratana Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:PETX) NOCITA (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) for local post-operative analgesia in dogs following cranial cruciate ligament surgery. NOCITA is a local anesthetic that lasts up to 72 hours after surgery by slowly releasing bupivacaine over time. It is administered in a single dose by tissue infiltration during wound closure.
- The product will be available to veterinarians in the fall.
- Shares are up 5% after hours on increased volume.
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Wed, Jun. 29, 5:51 PM
- Pet therapeutics firm Aratana Therapeutics (PETX +6.9%) has named Brent Standridge to the newly created post of chief operating officer.
- Most recently, Standridge was consulting for generic veterinary drugmaker Putney (recently acquired by Dechra Pharmaceuticals), and he spent 28 years before that with Fort Dodge Animal Health, the animal health division of Wyeth.
Wed, May 18, 9:15 AM
Wed, May 18, 8:32 AM
- The FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine approves Aratana Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:PETX) Entyce (capromorelin oral solution), a ghrelin receptor agonist, for the treatment dogs who have lost their desire to eat. The product is a flavored oral liquid that works by mimicking ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates appetite. Loss of appetite, or inappetence, affects 10M dogs each year.
- Commercial launch will commence in February 2017.
- Shares are up 7% premarket on light volume.
Thu, May 5, 4:56 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Tue, Apr. 26, 9:16 AM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:39 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:23 PM
- Aratana Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PETX) licenses the rights to develop, manufacture, market and commercialize grapiprant products, including Galliprant, to Eli Lilly's (NYSE:LLY) Elanco Animal Health Division. Elanco will have exclusive rights ex-U.S. and co-exclusive rights with Aratana in the U.S.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Aratana will receive an upfront payment of $45M, a $4M milestone related to Galliprant's approval in Europe, a $4M milestone related to the manufacturing of Galliprant, up to $75M in sales-based milestones and mid-single-digit to low-double-digit royalties.
- Shares are up 16% after hours on robust volume.
Tue, Mar. 22, 9:20 AM
Mon, Mar. 21, 5:40 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 3:45 PM
- The FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine approves Aratana Therapeutics' (PETX +12.3%) GALLIPRANT (grapiprant tablets) for the control of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis in dogs.
- Galliprant, the company's first approved product, is a prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) EP4 receptor antagonist. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that blocks PGE2-elicited pain and inflammation.
- It should be available to veterinarians in the fall.
Aratana Therapeutics, Inc. is a development stage biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the licensing, development and commercialization of innovative prescription medications for pets, or pet therapeutics. It delivers innovative prescription medicines that address significant medical... More
Country: United States