Tue, Jul. 12, 9:53 AM
Tue, May 24, 11:26 AM
Thu, May 5, 5:07 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:14 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $187.24M (+32.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.3M.
Wed, Jan. 13, 10:33 AM| Wed, Jan. 13, 10:33 AM | 10 Comments
Dec. 10, 2015, 10:32 AM
- The roughed-up mortgage sector sees some dip-buying as Barclays initiates coverage on PennyMac Mortgage Investment (PMT +3.5%) and PennyMac Financial Services (PFSI +0.9%) with Overweight ratings.
- The $21 price target on PMT is a 36% upside to last night's close. The $20 PT on PFSI represents 25% upside.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:02 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q3 EPS of $0.58 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $189.2M (+34.5% Y/Y) misses by $6.78M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:46 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q2 EPS of $0.59 in-line.
- Revenue of $196.35M (+50.5% Y/Y) beats by $17.63M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 1:01 PM
- Trying to generate income for your portfolio, asks Leon Cooperman. He tells CNBC he's an owner of Chimera Investment (CIM +0.7%) - yielding 13.9% and trading at 80% of book value - Ellington Financial (EFC +2.4%) - yielding 14.4% and trading at 80% of book - PennyMac Financial (PFSI +1.3%) - yielding 14.1% and trading at 84% of book - and THL Credit (TCRD +6.8%) - yielding 12.3%, trading at 80% of book, with the CEO and number two man buying the stock, and the company buying back shares, something one doesn't normally see in externally managed firms.
Jul. 27, 2015, 11:04 AM
- Q2 EPS is expected to be $0.57-$0.61 versus consensus of $0.60.
- Loan production volume of about $13B in UPB vs. $9B in Q1.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $66M-$76M vs. $80M.
- Full results are set for after the close on August 5.
- PFSI -2.5%
May 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q1 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $140.31M (+33.0% Y/Y) misses by $7.31M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:58 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q4 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $141.7M (+56.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.8M.
Dec. 3, 2014, 9:31 AM
- PennyMac Financial's (NYSE:PFSI) new division - PennyMac Commercial Real Estate Finance - will focus on mortgages for multifamily and other commercial property, with a typical loan value less than $10M. PennyMac Mortgage (NYSE:PMT) will then purchase and securitize the loans.
- Steve Skolnik will lead the team as Chief Commercial Lending Officer. He was most recently CEO and co-founder of ReadyCap Commercial, LLC.
Nov. 11, 2014, 10:55 AM
- No one has come forward to deny yesterday's NY Post story leaking the imminent departure of Ben Lawsky from his job leading the New York Department of Financial Services.
- Hoping for a friendlier regime at DFS, Ocwen Financial (OCN +6.9%) continues a move higher which began when the story broke yesterday afternoon.
- Among competitors (also with regulatory issues, but maybe not at Ocwen's level): Walter Investment (WAC +4%) and Nationstar Mortgage (NSM -1.8%). Also of interest in the sector is PennyMac Financial Services (PFSI).
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:11 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q3 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $140.6M (+61.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.94M.
PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. is a financial services company with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. residential mortgage market. The... More
Industry: Mortgage Investment
Country: United States
Other News & PR