Today, 7:12 AM
- After a 55% run higher since early July, PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI) is cut to Neutral from Buy at BAML.
Thu, Aug. 4, 1:00 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 10:48 AM
- Q2 pretax income of $84.3M was up 180% from Q1 and the highest ever for the company. The result included a $122.4M markdown on the MSR portfolio (as rates fell), offset by $82.4M in gains from hedges and excess servicing spread liability.
- Production segment pretax income of $104.5M up 53% Q/Q, with total loan production activity up 48%.
- Servicing segment pretax loss of $21M vs. loss of $39.5M in Q1. Excluding the above-mentioned fair value markdown, pretax income of $19.1M up 131% Q/Q. Entered into LOI to acquire about $1B in UPB of MSRs on defaulted government loans from a large bank.
- Conference call at 4:30 ET
- Previously: PennyMac Financial beats by $0.07, beats on revenue (Aug. 3)
- PFSI +16.3%
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:49 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 9:53 AM
Tue, May 24, 11:26 AM
Thu, May 5, 5:07 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:14 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $187.24M (+32.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.3M.
Wed, Jan. 13, 10:33 AM| Wed, Jan. 13, 10:33 AM | 10 Comments
Dec. 10, 2015, 10:32 AM
- The roughed-up mortgage sector sees some dip-buying as Barclays initiates coverage on PennyMac Mortgage Investment (PMT +3.5%) and PennyMac Financial Services (PFSI +0.9%) with Overweight ratings.
- The $21 price target on PMT is a 36% upside to last night's close. The $20 PT on PFSI represents 25% upside.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:02 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q3 EPS of $0.58 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $189.2M (+34.5% Y/Y) misses by $6.78M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:46 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q2 EPS of $0.59 in-line.
- Revenue of $196.35M (+50.5% Y/Y) beats by $17.63M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 1:01 PM
- Trying to generate income for your portfolio, asks Leon Cooperman. He tells CNBC he's an owner of Chimera Investment (CIM +0.7%) - yielding 13.9% and trading at 80% of book value - Ellington Financial (EFC +2.4%) - yielding 14.4% and trading at 80% of book - PennyMac Financial (PFSI +1.3%) - yielding 14.1% and trading at 84% of book - and THL Credit (TCRD +6.8%) - yielding 12.3%, trading at 80% of book, with the CEO and number two man buying the stock, and the company buying back shares, something one doesn't normally see in externally managed firms.
Jul. 27, 2015, 11:04 AM
- Q2 EPS is expected to be $0.57-$0.61 versus consensus of $0.60.
- Loan production volume of about $13B in UPB vs. $9B in Q1.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $66M-$76M vs. $80M.
- Full results are set for after the close on August 5.
- PFSI -2.5%
May 6, 2015, 4:42 PM
- PennyMac Financial (NYSE:PFSI): Q1 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $140.31M (+33.0% Y/Y) misses by $7.31M.