What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 10, 2015, 6:03 PM
- Siris Capital is buying Premiere Global (NYSE:PGI) for $14/share in cash, or ~$1B after factoring net debt. The price represents a 23% premium to PGI's Thursday close.
- PGI has a 45-day go-shop period to solicit alternative bids. Shares have risen to $13.80 after hours.
Dec. 3, 2013, 5:34 PM
- Premiere Global Services (PGI) acquires SMB-focused conferencing/collaboration provider Powwownow for $52.6M in cash.
- The company states the acquisition positions it as the second largest independent conferencing/collaboration provider in Europe.
- Powwownow serves 240K active users in the U.K., France, and Germany with an annual revenue run-rate of $22M.
- Management affirms that 2013 results will be in the ranges provided in Oct., with revenue of $523M-$525M and EPS of $0.78-$0.79. 2014 revenue is seen at $560M-$570M (vs. consensus of $546.5M) and EPS at $0.85-$0.88 ($0.81), with SaaS-based product sales growing over 50% Y/Y to over 10% of the overall revenue run-rate by year end.
Sep. 5, 2013, 10:42 AM
Other News & PR