What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 2, 2014, 6:33 PM
- A deal to buy Sapient (NASDAQ:SAPE) could be announced as soon as Monday.
- Publicis' (OTC:PBCBF, OTCPK:PGPEF, OTCQX:PUBGY) planned merger with Omnicom (NYSE:OMC) fell apart in May, and its sales growth has slowed recent quarters.
- With Sapient, Publicis would add a more digital-focus to its traditional creative business. CEO Maurice Levy has said he wants Publicis to more closely resemble "an internet company."
- SAPE's market cap is $2.5B; its revenue was $1.26B last year.
Aug. 29, 2014, 10:17 AM
- France's Les Echos reports ad agency giant Publicis (OTCQX:PUBGY) is in talks to buy Criteo (CRTO +18.1%), and that a deal could be reached within days.
- Publicis has said it's looking for smaller M&A targets after its planned merger with Omnicom was called off. Buying Criteo (a fellow French company) would allow Publicis to include a popular online ad retargeting platform on its list of advertiser services.
- Video ad tech provider TubeMogul (TUBE +3.3%) is also rallying. Its shares blasted off earlier this week following a big Q2 beat.
Aug. 5, 2012, 5:15 AMPublicis is not in talks about buying U.S. rival Interpublic (IPG), nor has it "commissioned any bank to undertake any such discussions," the French advertising agency says. Publicis was responding to an FT report from Friday that it's considering a $6B+ bid for Interpublic, speculation that helped the latter's shares close 13.3% higher. | Aug. 5, 2012, 5:15 AM
Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group. It operates in the digital, technology and consulting areas with Publicis.Sapient (SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, Sapient Government Services, Razorfish Global, DigitasLBi and Rosetta), in advertising area (BBH, Leo Burnett,... More
Other News & PR