Petroleum Geo-Services ASA ADROTCPK - Current
Thu, Oct. 27, 6:07 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 6:30 AM
Tue, May 3, 1:24 AM
- Petroleum Geo-Services ASA ADR (OTCPK:PGSVY): Q1 Basic EPS of -$0.24
- Revenue of $203.1M (-19.1% Y/Y)
Mon, Feb. 15, 6:16 AM
- Petroleum Geo-Services ASA ADR (OTCPK:PGSVY): Q4 EPS of -$1.48
- Revenue of $229.3M (-46.7% Y/Y).
- Capex are estimated to be approx. $250M in FY16.
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:34 PM
- Cray (CRAY +0.7%) is supplying an XC40 supercomputer to oil/gas seismic services firm Petroleum Geo-Services (OTCPK:PGSVY -2.1%), as well as a Sonexion 2000 scale-out storage system. The hardware is expected to be deployed in 2015.
- The supercomputer, which delivers 5 petaflops of performance, is said to be "one of the largest systems Cray has delivered to a commercial customer, and among the largest supercomputers deployed in the commercial sector." PGS will use it to run seismic processing/imaging apps, including imaging algorithms run against an advanced seismic survey.
- Cray remains down about $2 from where it traded before providing a Q4 beat and in-line 2015 guidance on Feb. 12.