Wed, Jun. 15, 10:10 AM
- Pleased the board has retained an executive search firm and invited him to propose potential candidates to succeed CEO Richard Dugas, PulteGroup (PHM +0.9%) founder and largest shareholder William Pulte hopes to see results no later than July 31.
- Given prior comments from Dugas suggesting President Ryan Marshall as his preferred replacement, Pulte says it's essential the members of the board's special committee as well as the executive search firm be truly independent and transparent.
- On any candidate's resume, says Pulte: Public company CEO experience in the homebuilding sector, or at least 25 years in the business; Land acquisition and management in multiple homebuilding operations across several markets; senior level management experience in recessionary environments; be a consensus builder.
Aug. 25, 2014, 7:24 AM
- PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) has acquired the real estate assets of Dominion Homes. The acquired assets include 27 open communities in Columbus, 11 open communities in Louisville and three open communities in Lexington, Kentucky.
- "In purchasing Dominion's real estate portfolio, we acquired a number of well-located communities and immediately established PulteGroup among the top builders in three new markets: Columbus, Louisville and Lexington," says CEO Richard Dugas.
- In 2013, Dominion delivered approximately 850 homes across its three markets, generating revenues of approximately $170M.
PulteGroup, Inc. is engaged in the homebuilding business. It is also engaged in the mortgage banking and title operations. The company's homebuilding business includes the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the U.S. and the construction of housing on... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Residential Construction
Country: United States
Other News & PR