What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:16 AM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q3 EPS of -$0.61
- Revenue of $78.09M (+32.0% Y/Y)
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:29 PM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q2 EPS of -$2.17
- Revenue of $35.1M (-48.0% Y/Y)
May 11, 2015, 6:33 AM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q1 EPS of -$0.73 vs. $-0.58 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $84.65M (+38.1% Y/Y)
Mar. 16, 2015, 7:56 AM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q4 EPS of -$1.36
- Revenue of $74.39M (-2.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 10, 2014, 5:39 PM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q3 EPS of -$0.44
- Revenue of $101.75M (-4.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 12, 2014, 12:28 AM
- PICO Holdings (NASDAQ:PICO): Q2 EPS of $0.08
- Revenue of $117.48M (+11.7% Y/Y)
May 12, 2014, 6:09 AM
- PICO Holdings (PICO): Q1 Net loss of $13.25M.
- Revenue of $61.27M (+7.8% Y/Y).
Mar. 17, 2014, 6:29 AM
- PICO Holdings (PICO): Q4 EPS of -$0.34.
- Revenue of $76.02M misses by $23.98M.
Oct. 6, 2013, 7:15 PM
- The shares "look cheap, given that book value is likely understated, reflecting low cost land from years past," David Englander says, making the case for PICO Holdings (PICO) in this weekend's "Sizing Up Small Caps" section of Barron's.
- Of PICO's three main business units (Vidler Water, UCP, and a canola-seed crushing plant), Vilder and UCP look set to outperform going forward.
- Vidler's "water rights are located in states where there are water shortages [and] as housing recovers, home builders will need to secure water for their properties," Englander notes.
- UCP (a developer PICO acquired during the crisis) has generated cash through a public offering ($108M) and home sales ($40M in FY13).
- With the stock trading close to book value, investors could see upside of 50-75%, Englander thinks.
Apr. 5, 2013, 10:42 AM
PICO Holdings Inc is a diversified holding company. It is engaged in developing water resources and water storage operations, development of homebuilding and land, operating a canola seed crushing plant, and acquiring & finance business.
Other News & PR