Mon, May 9, 4:05 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Mon, Feb. 8, 4:15 PM
Sun, Feb. 7, 5:35 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:22 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): FQ1 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $270.8M (+18.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.11M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 24, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): FQ4 EPS of $0.36 in-line.
- Revenue of $266.55M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.93M.
Aug. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:13 AM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC) acquires privately-held Homestead, PA-based CECity for $400M. CECity is a SaaS-based healthcare solutions provider specializing in performance management and improvement, pay-for-value reporting and professional education. It serves over 1.2M individual healthcare professionals, more than 5,000 individual practices and more than 100 professional societies, quality improvement organizations and certifying boards.
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, Premier will purchase 100% of CECity's outstanding stock with $250M of cash on hand plus $150M in borrowings from its revolving credit facility. The transaction should close this calendar quarter.
- Premier expects the deal to be accretive to non-GAAP EPS by $0.02 - 0.04 in fiscal 2016 (12-month period ending June 30, 2016) and $0.08 - 0.10 in fiscal 2017.
May 11, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): FQ3 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $261.72M (+16.0% Y/Y) beats by $10.74M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): FQ2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $249.45M (+19.4% Y/Y) beats by $8.96M.
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): FQ1 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $229.3M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.3M.
Oct. 24, 2014, 1:53 PM
- Premier (PINC +0.6%) will report fiscal Q1 results on November 10 after the close. The conference call will begin at 5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.32 on revenues of $228M.
Aug. 25, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Premier (NASDAQ:PINC): Q2 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $235.46M (-2.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.87M.
May 13, 2014, 5:40 PM
Premier, Inc. operates as a holding company with interests in health services. The company operates through two segments: Supply Chain Services and Performance Services. The Supply Chain Services segment provides healthcare supply chain management services to a broad range of healthcare... More
Industry: Healthcare Information Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR