PowerShares Dynamic MagniQuant Portfolio ETFNYSEARCA
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:51 PM
- Invesco (IVZ) PowerShares announced that it will be shutting down 4 ETFs that had failed to gain traction in order to make way for new funds.
- The PowerShares KBW International Financial Portfolio (KBWX), MENA Frontier Countries Portfolio (PMNA), Dynamic MagniQuant Portfolio (PIQ) and Lux Nanotech Portfolio (PXN) will all close at the end of trading today.
- In totally these ETFs each had at least 3 years of trading, with PXN launching in 2005, but together had only $67 million in total assets.
- Related ETFs: PDP, QUAL, PWO, SIZE, IPF, IXG, AXFN, GAF
Dec. 19, 2013, 11:00 AM
- The Invesco (IVZ) PowerShares Board of Trustees recently announced plans to make major changes to 10 funds, while shuttering 4 funds in early 2014.
- ETFs approved to undergo name, investment objective, underlying index, and investment policy and strategy changes in February 19th: PWO, PYZ, PEZ, PSL, PXI, PFI, PTH, PRN, PTF, PUI
- ETFs which will be shut down February 18th: KBWX, PMNA, PIQ, PXN