Thu, Nov. 5, 5:04 PM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Thu, Oct. 29, 5:45 PM
Fri, Jul. 31, 10:17 AM
- PerkinElmer (PKI +2.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $563.9M (+1.4%); COGS: $311.4M (+1.0%); R&D Expense: $32.7M (+7.6%); SG&A: $146.7M (-0.4%); Operating Income: $68.1M (-2.2%); Net Income: $49M (-5.8%); EPS: $0.43 (-6.5%); Quick Assets: $192.2M (+10.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: GAAP EPS: $2.00 - 2.05; Non-GAAP EPS: $2.55 - 2.60.
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:26 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jul. 23, 4:39 PM
Thu, May 7, 12:32 PM
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.4%) upgraded to from Neutral to Outperform with a $20 (34% upside) price target by Baird.
- Eli Lilly (LLY +0.1%) upgraded from Neutral by Citigroup.
- Synageva Biopharma (GEVA +3.6%) downgraded to Neutral with $226 (8% upside) price target by Wedbush.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP -16.7%) downgraded to Hold with $18 (21% upside) by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- OraSure Technologies (OSUR -14.6%) downgraded to Market Perform by JMP Securities.
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT -0.1%) downgraded to Neutral with a $63 (15% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- PerkinElmer (PKI +0.2%) downgraded to Sector Weight by KeyBanc.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR +0.9%) downgraded to Neutral with a $90 (3% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO +1.8%) downgraded to Hold with a $103 (5% upside) price target by Canaccord.
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:21 PM
Mon, Apr. 27, 4:29 PM
Fri, Jan. 30, 10:12 AM
- PerkinElmer (PKI +3.8%) Q4 results: Revenues: $608.4M (+2.8%); COGS: $330.8M (+5.0%); R&D Expense: $31M (-4.9%); SG&A: $216.6M (+53.7%); Operating Income: $30.6M (-67.1%); Net Income: $31.3M (-57.4%); EPS: $0.28 (-56.9%); CF Ops: $96.6M (+40.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2,237.2M (+3.7%); COGS: $1,232.6M (+4.3%); R&D Expense: $121.1M (-8.5%); SG&A: $659.3M (+13.3%); Operating Income: $210.7M (-7.5%); Net Income: $161.2M (-7.5%); EPS: $1.42 (-7.8%); Quick Assets: $174.8M (0.9%); CF Ops: $282.3 (+79.6%).
- 2015 Guidance: GAAP EPS: $2.04 - 2.10; Adjusted EPS: $2.58 - 2.64.
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:21 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Fri, Jan. 23, 4:20 PM
Fri, Jan. 16, 7:43 AM
Dec. 2, 2014, 3:34 AM
- Target remains $47 (vs. current $45.38).
- Related: PerkinElmer - Small But Fair Deal Will Not Move The Needle
- Related: PerkinElmer CEO Robert Friel on Q3 2014 Results
Other News & PR