Mon, Nov. 7, 4:36 PM
- PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI) Q3 results ($M): Revenues: 548.1 (-2.7%); Human Health: 338.2 (-1.6%); Environmental Health: 209.8 (-4.5%).
- Net Income: 58.1 (+5.8%); EPS: 0.53 (+10.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: 0.68 (+13.3%); CF Ops: 73.6 (-21.3%).
- 2016 Guidance: EPS: $2.24 - 2.26; Non-GAAP EPS: $2.75 - 2.77.
- Consensus view was non-GAAP EPS of $0.66 on revenues of $572M.
Mon, Nov. 7, 4:24 PM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:35 PM
- ACAD, ACXM, ADUS, AKAO, ALB, ALGN, AMC, ANDE, APEI, APLE, ARNA, BIOS, CHGG, CKEC, CRAY, CST, CTLT, CUTR, CZR, DEPO, DMD, DTLK, DTSI, EBS, EDIT, ENV, EPM, FANG, FARM, FICO, FN, FNV, FOGO, FRGI, FSM, FTD, HALO, HCKT, HTZ, IAG, IFF, JKHY, JPEP, KND, LSCC, LYV, MAR, MATX, MCHP, MODN, MXL, NCMI, NEWR, NH, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, OAS, OMF, OPK, ORA, OUT, PACD, PCLN, PINC, PKI, PRAA, PTLA, RARE, REN, RMTI, RRR, RST, RTEC, RWT, SCSC, SGY, SITE, SNCR, SNHY, TCX, TDW, TREX, TSLX, ZGNX
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:00 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 9:08 AM
- PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI) announces organizational changes effective October 3, to better position PerkinElmer for growth and expansion.
- PerkinElmer’s Diagnostics business, focused on reproductive health, emerging market diagnostic solutions and applied genomics, will become a standalone business segment to better meet the needs of clinically-oriented customers in regulated markets. Prahlad Singh, Senior Vice President and President, Diagnostics effective October 3, will lead this business.
- PerkinElmer’s Environmental Health and Life Science Solutions businesses will combine to form Discovery & Analytical Solutions. Jim Corbett will serve as Executive Vice President and President, Discovery & Analytical Solutions effective October 3.
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:44 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:05 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 5:45 PM
Mon, May 23, 12:39 PM
- "Politics is now a topic in every client discussion," say David Kostin and team, and the nature of today's electorate nearly assures a close race, even though prediction markets currently assign a high probability of a Clinton victory.
- When uncertainty rises, consumer staples (NYSEARCA:XLP) typically outperforms, while tech (NYSEARCA:XLK) lags.
- Getting down to names, with protectionism and tax policy two key areas of debate, buy those stocks with high U.S. sales and high effective tax rates, and avoid those with high foreign sales and low tax rates.
- High U.S. sales and high tax rates (buy): Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH), Fidelity National (NYSE:FIS), Discover (NYSE:DFS), AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC), Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), ADP (NASDAQ:ADP), Chipotle (NYSE:CMG), Reynolds America (NYSE:RAI), Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX), Alliance Data (NYSE:ADS), Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV), Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX), Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM), Akamai (NASDAQ:AKAM), Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU), Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV).
- High foreign sales and low tax rates (avoid): Abbott Labs (NYSE:ABT), Agilent (NYSE:A), Mondelez (NASDAQ:MDLZ), XL Group (NYSE:XL), Waters (NYSE:WAT), Priceline (NASDAQ:PCLN), Transocean (NYSE:RIG), PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI), Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA), Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX), Western Digital (NASDAQ:WDC).
Thu, May 5, 4:51 PM
- PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI): Q1 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $538.9M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.17M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:24 PM
- PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.54%
- Payable Aug. 10; for shareholders of record July 15; ex-div July 13.
Fri, Feb. 5, 8:40 AM
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Q4 results: Revenues: $608.1M (-0.1%); R&D Expense: $30M (-3.2%); SG&A: $158.5M (-26.8%); Operating Income: $84.7M (+176.8%); Net Income: $68.5M (+118.8%); EPS: $0.61 (+117.9%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.86 (+1.2%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $2,262.4M (+1.1%); R&D Expense: $125.9M (+4.0%); SG&A: $598.8M (-9.2%); Operating Income: $286.1M (+35.8%); Net Income: $212.7M (+31.9%); EPS: $1.88 (+32.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.55 (+3.2%); Quick Assets: $237.9M (+36.1%).
- 2016 Guidance: GAAP EPS: $2.21 - 2.31; Adjusted EPS: $2.62 - 2.75.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:18 PM
- PerkinElmer (NYSE:PKI): Q4 EPS of $0.86 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $608.1M (-0.1% Y/Y) misses by $9.42M.
- Shares -0.6%.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW