Fri, Nov. 11, 3:01 PM
Fri, Nov. 11, 12:45 PM
Fri, Nov. 11, 10:27 AM
- Both from prior Buy positions.
- Needham & Company's Edwin Mok notes Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB) is facing multiple near-term pressures in high-end and mainstream operations and doesn't see much upside potential even from the deflated levels shares have fallen to following the Q4 pre-announcement.
- Stifel, meanwhile, moves from a $12 to $8.50 target (current price $8.80), similarly observing a lack of any near-term catalysts.
- The drop moves shares lower by 10% on a 3-month term and 13% on the year.
Fri, Nov. 11, 9:25 AM
Thu, Nov. 10, 5:36 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:44 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 3:45 PM
- The company posted lower-than-expected Q3 numbers this morning along with plans it would expand IC manufacturing in China over a five-year period.
- The company intends to build a facility in Xiamen, China, signing an agreement in exchange for specific considerations and subsidies from The Administrative Committee of Xiamen Torch Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone.
- Photronics (PLAB -10.4%) will construct and operate the facility, with production slated to begin in 2018. Transferred capital and cash with the option of local financing are being employed to fund the project.
- Earnings press release
- Earnings call transcript
- Earnings slides
Thu, Aug. 18, 3:00 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 7:52 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 5:30 PM
Wed, May 18, 6:02 AM
- Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB): FQ2 EPS of $0.13 in-line.
- Revenue of $122.9M (-3.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.64M.
Tue, May 17, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:02 AM
- Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB): FQ1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $129.96M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.9M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 11:35 AM
- Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB) has tumbled towards $10 after cutting its FQ1 guidance ahead of a Feb. 24 earnings report.
- Discussing the guidance cut, CEO Peter Kirlin stated high-end memory and flat-panel display photomask sales remained strong in FQ1, but added high-end logic photomask demand "was soft due to lower demand from some foundry costumers in Asia"; TSMC is a possibly culprit. Kirlin also noted the seasonal slowdown experienced for mainstream IC photomask sales was larger than normal.
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:43 AM
- Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB): expects FQ1 revenue of $128M-$130M and Non-GAAP EPS of $0.15-$0.17 vs. a consensus of $137.3M and $0.19