Tue, Jul. 5, 9:15 AM
Fri, Jul. 1, 2:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 1, 12:42 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 2:06 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:51 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 12:45 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 12:49 PM
Thu, Apr. 14, 12:45 PM
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:45 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 8:51 PM
- Platinum Group Metals (NYSEMKT:PLG): FQ1 net income of -$0.7M
Nov. 24, 2015, 11:15 PM
- Platinum Group Metals (NYSEMKT:PLG): FQ4 EPS of $0.00 in-line.
Jan. 13, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Platinum Group Metals (NYSEMKT:PLG): FQ1 EPS of -$0.01
Oct. 9, 2014, 11:48 AM
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG +0.6%) says its low-cost South African projects will benefit as competitors shut down old unprofitable mines in lowering global output by as much as 35%.
- South African platinum producers, the source of more than 70% of the metal, are under pressure to close or sell their least efficient operations amid the lowest platinum prices in five years, dwindling ore grades and higher labor costs, CEO Michael Jones says.
- Platinum prices have declined ~8% this year as signs of weaker economic growth in Europe has raised concerns about slowing demand; at current prices, ~45% of South Africa's platinum mines are believed to be operating at a loss.
- PLG shares have shed 33% so far this year; platinum peers including Amplats (OTCPK:AGPPY), Impala Platinum (OTCQX:IMPUY) and Lonmin (OTC:LNMIF) also are sharply lower YTD.
- ETFs: PPLT, PTM, PGM
Dec. 9, 2013, 3:56 PM
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG -0.8%) is halted as a syndicate of underwriters agrees to buy on a bought deal basis 148.5M common shares at a price of C$1.18/share for gross proceeds of ~C$175M.
- PLG says proceeds from the offering will be used to partially fund Phase 2 development at the WBJV Project 1 platinum mine; to fund its portion of ongoing exploration, engineering and extension work on the Waterberg joint venture project; and for general working capital purposes.
Oct. 18, 2013, 3:57 PM
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG -15.8%) sinks on news that Wesizwe Platinum subsidiary Africa Wide decided not to fund a 213M rand (~$21.8M) cash call for its 26% share of the budget for the WBJV Project 1 Platinum Mine in South Africa.
- In light of the potential changes in funding arrangements, PLG warns of substantial delays or a stop in construction and production plans for the project.
Platinum Group Metals Ltd. is a platinum focused exploration and development company, primarily on mineral properties. The company's projects include Project one, the Waterberg JV Project and the Waterberg Extension Project. It is also holds interests in various early stage exploration projects... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Other News & PR