What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:17 AM
Dec. 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 19, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 19, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Plug Power (NASDAQ:PLUG) identifies Colruyt Group (OTCPK:CUYTY), an €8.6B European supermarket chain, as its next GenDrive fuel cell customer in Europe.
- Colruyt will use 200 GenDrive units in its Halle, Belgium, facility. The units will be rolled-out in two phases: 75 units in phase one and 125 in phase two.
- PLUG +4.8% premarket
Nov. 13, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:14 AM
Oct. 19, 2015, 7:42 AM
- Plug Power (NASDAQ:PLUG) +3.9% premarket after confirming that over $30M of revenue was earned in Q3, beating its quarterly target.
- The company says it's also on track to to attain other 2015 financial goals, including total sales in excess of $100M and project bookings of more than $200M.
- Full details will be discussed when the company announces its Q3 results in early November.
Sep. 21, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sep. 21, 2015, 9:19 AM
Aug. 27, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 24, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: GAS +29%.
- Losers: VTL -79%. ACI -31%. BZUN -25%. WBAI -23%. JMEI -20%. BTU -17%. MDR -17%. CSIQ -17%. VIPS -16%. FIT -16%. SFUN -15%. LC -15%. PLUG -15%. EXXI -15%. QIHU -14%. MACK -14%. ACHN -14%. KNDI -13%. CYBR -13%. OHGI -13%. Z -13%. TCK -13%. JKS -13%. AVEO -12%. OAS -12%. WLL -12%. MCUR -12%.
Aug. 19, 2015, 1:02 PM
- A new blog post from Plug Power (PLUG -2.4%) highlights progress of the company's relationship with Wal-Mart.
- The company's hydrogen and fuel cell solutions are operational at 9 Wal-Mart distribution warehouse centers in six different U.S. states and two Canadian provinces.
- During the firm's last earnings call, execs said the program will expand in 2016.
- Plug Power earnings call transcript
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:45 PM
- Plug Power (NASDAQ:PLUG) -4.2% AH after filing for a ~7.89M share common stock offering by selling shareholders.
- Plug says the sale is in connection with last week's announced purchase of the remaining 80% it does not already own in its HyPulsion European joint venture with Air Liquide.
- Plug will receive no proceeds from any resale of the shares.
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:17 AM
Plug Power Inc provides alternative energy technology. The Company is engaged in the design, development, commercialization and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used for the industrial off-road market and the stationary power market.
Other News & PR