Tue, Sep. 20, 3:00 PM
Wed, Sep. 14, 9:21 AM
Wed, Sep. 14, 9:20 AM
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift is displaying one of Plug Power's (NASDAQ:PLUG) GenDrive fuel cell systems in its industrial trucks at Logis Tech Tokyo - the culmination of a year of product evaluation and engineering collaboration.
- The GenDrive Model 1600 fuel cell will be shown in its own class 1 electric forklift truck.
- The company has been testing the fuel-cell powered forklift in Kyoto since June.
- PLUG +6.6% premarket
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:10 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Tue, Jul. 19, 9:14 AM
Tue, Jul. 19, 8:10 AM| Tue, Jul. 19, 8:10 AM | 22 Comments
Tue, May 10, 9:16 AM
Tue, May 10, 7:43 AM
- Adjusted net loss of $9.4M, or -$0.05 per share vs. a net loss of $12.8M, or -$0.07 in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total revenue of $15.3M vs. $9.4M in Q1 of 2015.
- GenDrive gross margin of 36%; Bookings of $72M, compared to $46M in the same period a year ago.
- Total administrative costs (including R&D and SG&A) of $13.1M vs. $10.6M a year earlier.
- Net cash used in operating activities was $6.9M. As of March 31, 2016, the company had total cash of $114.7M and net working capital of $86.7M.
- "Plug Power will leverage recent progress to strengthen its foundation for 50% annual growth in 2016. We feel comfortable with our sales strategy, and understand that continued financial strength will enable the path to breakeven," CEO Andy Marsh declared.
- PLUG -9.3% premarket
- Q1 results
Tue, May 10, 7:08 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Wed, Apr. 27, 2:58 PM
- Ballard Power (BLDP +2.2%) is reiterated with a Buy rating and a $2 price target at Roth Capital after posting a larger than expected Q1 loss as well as slightly higher than expected revenues.
- Roth says tight cost controls lowering the company's revenue breakeven and good balance sheet management preserving cash both raise confidence in BLDP's long-term financial stability.
- Roth also says materials handling markets again were strong for BLDP, benefiting from continued demand from Plug Power (PLUG -0.9%) and new customer additions, adding that Plug's introduction of its own air cooled stack is not reducing short-term demand at BLDP as much as anticipated.
- Now read Ballard Power to pass the baton to Plug Power
Thu, Mar. 10, 9:15 AM
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:44 AM
- Adjusted net loss of $9.9M, or -$0.05 per share vs. a net loss of $13.3M, or -$0.08 in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total revenue of $38.4M vs. $21.4M in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Total administrative costs (including R&D and SG&A) of $14.7M vs. $11.6M in the same period a year earlier.
- Net cash used in operating activities was $8.4M, stemming from ongoing investment in increased commercial activity and the incremental investment in working capital.
- At December 31, the company had cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash of $111.8M and net working capital of $88.5M.
- PLUG +12.6% premarket
- Q4 results
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:06 AM
- Plug Power (NASDAQ:PLUG): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $38.4M (+79.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.22M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM