Wed, Jan. 7, 9:46 AM
Dec. 22, 2014, 11:02 AM
- The FDA designates Nuvilex's (OTCQB:NVLX +12.7%) pancreatic cancer treatment an Orphan Drug for the indication. Among the benefits of the tag is a seven-year period of exclusivity if approved.
- The treatment combines the company's proprietary cellulose-based encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box, with the cancer prodrug ifosfamide and encapsulated live cells to convert the prodrug into its cancer-killing form. The capsules are placed close to the cancerous tumor to enable the maximum dose to be delivered to the source of the cancer.
Oct. 17, 2014, 4:17 PM
Jun. 3, 2014, 8:57 AM
- Nuvilex (NVLX) closes a $50M at-the-market banking agreement with Chardan Capital. The facility will fund late-stage clinical trials with Clinical Network Services in Australia, preclinical studies and clinical trials with Translational Drug Development in pancreatic cancer and diabetes testing and research in Europe.
May 29, 2014, 9:30 AM
- In the entertaining world of cannabis industry press releases, DirectView Holdings (DIRV) sets a new standard in minutiae with today's pr announcing its acquisition of office space in Englewood, CO. No additional details were provided regarding the amount of the space or the color of the carpet.
- Related tickers in the pr: (TRTC) (FITX) (MJNA) (NVLX)
May 7, 2014, 9:01 AM
- Minnesota state senators vote 48-18 in favor of legalizing physician-prescribed medical marijuana. The bill will permit up to 55 dispensing centers around the state although the health commissioner could approve additional sites.
- Patients could legally possess up to 2.5 ounces of pot to be ingested in pills, oils or vaporized just shy of combustion. Smoking weed would still be illegal.
- The bill allows for a research study to assess the effects of medical marijuana in pill or liquid form in patients with severe illnesses.
- The Senate's version differs from the House's version so more work needs to be done before it passes over the Governor's desk.
- (CANV) (CBIS) (GWPH) (MJMD) (NVLX) (RFMK) (SKTO) (VAPE) (NTRR) (MWIP) (MCIG)
Mar. 25, 2014, 11:44 AM
- DirectView Holdings (DIRV) will open a Colorado office in April to support its cannabis industry security and surveillance business.
- Growlife (PHOT) extends its due diligence completion date to April 4 regarding its technology distribution deal with RXNB.
- Nuvilex (NVLX) contracts with Austrianova Singapore to perform cGMP-compliant encapsulation of live cells for its inoperable pancreatic cancer clinical trials.
- IMD Companies (ICBU) implements a network interface into its environmental controller to allow remote grow room monitoring.
- Supreme Pharmaceuticals (SPRWF) signs a 12-month purchase option agreement for a medical marijuana producer for $1M.
PMCB vs. ETF Alternatives
PharmaCyte Biotech is a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing and preparing to commercialize treatments for cancer and diabetes based upon a proprietary cellulose-based live cell encapsulation technology known as Cell-in-a-Box. This unique and patented technology will be... More
Other News & PR