Tue, Jul. 19, 5:34 PM
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 9:58 AM| Tue, Jul. 12, 9:58 AM
Mon, Apr. 18, 10:55 PM
Sun, Apr. 17, 5:35 PM
Fri, Mar. 4, 5:32 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP -0.9%) has wrapped a purchase of another 19% interest in Bankers Healthcare Group, for $114M in cash and stock.
- The deal brings Pinnacle's stake in BHG to 49%. Along with its Pinnacle Bank subsidiary, it's funding the deal with 860,470 shares of PNFP common stock and $74.1M in cash.
- The cash portion came from short-term borrowings that Pinnacle intends to repay by offering subordinated debt; yesterday Pinnacle Bank agreed to issue $70M of 4.875% subordinated notes at a discount.
- The company says the new investment will be about 2% accretive to EPS this year and 4% accretive in 2017.
- PNFP is flat in after-hours trading.
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:54 PM
- In a merger of Nashville lenders, Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP -4%) is buying Avenue Financial (AVNU +39.7%) for roughly $200M in stock and cash.
- Avenue owners will receive 0.36 shares of PNFP and $2 in cash for each share of AVNU they hold, and will own about 8.1% of the combined company.
- Assuming the deal closes late in Q3, expect a modestly accretive 2016 impact to Pinnacle's EPS and a 4.2% addition to 2017 earnings. Tangible book value will be diluted by 1%. Once the technology conversion takes place, about 40% of Avenue's expense base will be eliminated.
Tue, Jan. 19, 5:36 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q4 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $98M (+51.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.65M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:36 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q3 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $83.5M (+33.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.02M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 12:16 PM
- FIG Partners rings the register on its Outperform call on Pinnacle FInancial Partners (PNFP -1.4%), downgrading to Market Perform.
- The stock of the Tennessee lender is up more than 30% YTD.
- Previously: Pinnacle Financial Partners beats by $0.02, misses on revenue (July 21)
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:45 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q2 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $71.85M (+20.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.57M.
Jul. 2, 2015, 9:48 AM
- Raymond James downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION -0.5%), Regions Financial (RF -0.3%), Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK -0.9%), and Everbank (EVER -1.3%) from Strong Buy to Outperform. As a group, the four have strongly outperformed the regional bank index over the last three months.
- Downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform: Columbia Banking System (COLB -2%), Pinnacle Financial (PNFP -1.9%), and Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC -3.1%).
Apr. 20, 2015, 6:10 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q1 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $69.76M (+19.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.55M.
Apr. 1, 2015, 9:47 AM
Jan. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q4 EPS of $0.53 in-line.
- Revenue of $64.4M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.48M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:57 PM
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP): Q3 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $62.4M (+11.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.3M.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. operates as a bank holding and community Bank. The company is engaged in the business of providing financial services. It also provides personalized services to small community banks, while seeking to offer the products and services, such as investments and... More
Industry: Regional - Southeast Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR