Pinnacle Entertainment: We Haven't Reached The Pinnacle Yet
47% Upside To Pinnacle
Chris DeMuth Jr. • 25 Comments
Chris DeMuth Jr. • 25 Comments
Tue, May 10, 8:03 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Mon, Apr. 11, 7:11 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ:PNK): Q1 Revenue in the range of ~$577M to $583M against consensus of $577.56M vs. $572.84M in 1Q15.
- Adjusted EBITDA expected to be between ~$168M to $174M vs. $169.72M in 1Q15.
- Income from continuing operations in the range of $35.56M to $43.76M vs. $27.08M in 1Q15.
- Total debt as on 31st Mar 2016 is $3.51B.
- Cash and cash equivalents as on 31st Mar 2016 is 121.32M.
- Press Release
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q3 EPS of $0.36 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $578.63M (+1.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.38M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:24 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) saw strong performances at Midwest casinos propel it to a Q2 earnings beat.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin +120 bps to 26.5% with EBITDA up 14% for the Midwest segment.
- Gaming revenue was 5.3% higher to $519.37M.
- Pinnacle management on the upcoming REIT conversion: "We believe the transaction unlocks significant embedded real estate value with total consideration of approximately $5.0 billion."
- Previously: Pinnacle Entertainment beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q2 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $581.96M (+4.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.05M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q1 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $572.84M (+7.5% Y/Y) beats by $12.23M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 8:10 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $554.29M (+3.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.94M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q3 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $568.29M (+35.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.52M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 8:06 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK): Q2 EPS of $0.37 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $555.19M (+107.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.32M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 6:37 AM
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): Q1 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $532.77M (+99.8% Y/Y) misses by $17.34M.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns, operates and develops the casinos, related hospitality and entertainment facilities. It also providing guests with their favorite games, restaurants, hotel accommodations, entertainment and other amenities in attractive surroundings with guest service and guest... More
Industry: Gaming Activities
Country: United States
Other News & PR