Tue, Aug. 2, 8:42 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jul. 15, 10:10 AM
- Wells Fargo ticks off 20 S&P 500 stocks with the most upside potential vs. consensus, and the 20 with the most downside risk vs. consensus.
- The list is compiled by comparing the midpoint of Wells Fargo Securities valuation ranges to consensus fair value estimates, volatility adjusting the percentage difference, and ranking the resulting score.
- Upside: AEE, BEN, CCL, DVA, EIX, ES, EXC, FTR, HUM, INTC, JNJ, LNT, PEG, PNW, SCG, T, WEC, WU, XEL, XOM.
- Downside: ANTM, C, CI, COF, EQT, FOXA, FSLR, GS, KIM, LH, MON, MSI, MYL, NVDA, NWSA, SLG, TIF, TSO, UA, WLTW.
Thu, Jun. 23, 5:53 AM
Fri, Apr. 29, 8:36 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM| Thu, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM | 3 Comments
Thu, Apr. 21, 6:26 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 5:44 AM
Fri, Feb. 19, 9:07 AM
- Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE:PNW): Q4 EPS of $0.37 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.26.
- Revenue of $734.4M (+1.1% Y/Y) misses by $28.61M.
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 3:02 PM
- Morgan Stanley upgrades the regulated utilities industry to In-Line from Cautious, believing the market will better differentiate high-growth names from others in 2016 and that the valuation gap between undervalued public companies and overvalued private companies will begin to close.
- The firm names Dynegy (DYN -2.7%) its top overall pick in the space, but also remains Overweight on NRG Energy (NRG -2.7%) and Calpine (CPN -4.5%), while maintaining its Underweight rating on Consolidated Edison (ED -1.5%), Southern Co. (SO -0.9%) and Public Service Enterprise (PEG -0.5%).
- Stanley also downgrades Laclede (LG -1.9%) and Pinnacle West (PNW -2.4%) to Underweight from Equal Weight.
Dec. 16, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE:PNW) declares $0.63/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.93%
- Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 1; ex-div Jan. 28.
Oct. 30, 2015, 8:37 AM
- Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE:PNW): Q3 EPS of $2.30 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.2B (+2.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM| Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE:PNW): Q2 EPS of $1.10 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $890.6M (-1.7% Y/Y) misses by $43.03M.
Jun. 17, 2015, 5:01 PM
- Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE:PNW) declares $0.595/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.15%
- Payable Sept. 1; for shareholders of record Aug. 3; ex-div July 30.