Valuing The 'New' PolyOne
PolyOne's Transformation Is Ongoing And Will Drive Profits Further
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Thu, Oct. 13, 4:44 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 6:49 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Thu, Jul. 14, 4:32 PM
Thu, May 12, 6:01 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 7:11 AM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL): Q1 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $847M (-3.0% Y/Y) beats by $6.94M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ABX, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, ARLP, ATI, AVX, AXE, BAX, BEAV, BLMN, BP, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRS, CTG, CYNO, DD, DFRG, DTE, ENTG, ETR, FBC, FCAU, FCH, FCX, FLIR, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, GPK, HSY, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, IIVI, IR, JBLU, JNS, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MMM, NCI, ODP, PAG, PCAR, PCH, PG, PH, PNR, POL, R, RAI, SAH, SAVE, SCL, SIR, SPG, ST, SUI, SVU, TEN, TMUS, TRI, TROW, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WYN
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:50 PM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.92%
- Payable April 6; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 11.
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:10 AM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL): Q4 EPS of $0.39 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $775.8M (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $13.14M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 6:28 AM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL): Q3 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $841.6M (-12.2% Y/Y) misses by $35.78M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 8, 2015, 4:40 PM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.10.
- Forward yield 1.42%
- Payable Jan. 7; for shareholders of record Dec. 18; ex-div Dec. 16.
Sep. 21, 2015, 12:42 PM
- Petrochemical stocks shoot higher after a senior IRS official says the companies may be eligible for tax-exempt status, as the agency is reconsidering an earlier proposal that would have prevented the companies from converting into MLPs.
- A favorable IRS ruling for Westlake Chemical (WLK +5.2%) in 2012 fueled speculation that the MLP structure long popular among pipeline operators could be utilized by chemical makers, but the IRS in May proposed new rules that said petrochemical production would not qualify for MLP status unless it was part of a larger refining operation.
- WLK and Westlake Chemical Partners (WLKP +8.4%) are surging today; also rising are peers including Eastman Chemical (EMN +2.2%), Dow Chemical (DOW +1.5%), LyondellBasel(LYB +1.2%) and PolyOne (POL +1.8%), which each have chemical businesses that could be candidates for an MLP.
Aug. 17, 2015, 11:00 AM
- "We left a recent visit to POL's headquarters convinced that estimate revisions are likely bottoming and the demonstration of key organic growth is within reach," says analyst Robert Koort, upgrading Polyone (POL +2.4%) to Buy with $41 price target. "Across the company, we see the end of years of product pruning combined with an aggressive and successful innovation focus finally delivering underlying organic growth in 2016."
Jul. 27, 2015, 7:39 AM
- PolyOne (NYSE:POL): Q2 EPS of $0.57 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $887.1M (-12.2% Y/Y) misses by $64.27M.