Portland General Electric CompanyNYSE
Yesterday, 5:30 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:55 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 1:22 PM
- Nuclear power will come to an end in the U.S. if the industry fails to obtain more government support, Carlyle Group predicts.
- U.S. nuclear reactors need more subsidies to keep running, such as a federal carbon tax that would reward them for their zero-emissions power, according to Bob Mancini, co-head of Carlyle's power unit.
- Mancini points to measures approved in New York as an example of the kind of help nuclear power plant owners will need to survive; in August, NY state regulators cleared ~$500M/year in subsidies as part of a clean energy plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Relevant tickers include EXC, ETR, DUK, D, NEE, SO, PCG, ED, EIX, AEP, PPL, DTE, FE, NRG, PNM, POR, SCG, WR, XEL, LNT, GE, URA, NLR
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:04 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:52 PM
Mon, Jun. 6, 10:58 AM
- Portland General Electric (POR -0.8%) is downgraded to Sell from Neutral with a $38 price target, trimmed from $39, at Goldman Sachs on valuation.
- Goldman cites expected near-term headwinds from Carty cost overruns and litigation surrounding recovery of surety proceeds as discussed during Q1 earnings; valuation where POR historically has traded at a 0.5x-1.0x discount to regulated peers; and estimates for 2017 and 2018 remain below consensus by a respective 1% and 3%.
- The firm says POR's total return potential of 6% compares to 1% overall for regulated utilities.
Fri, Apr. 29, 5:39 AM
- Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR): Q1 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $487M (+3.0% Y/Y) beats by $18.44M.
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM| Thu, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM | 3 Comments
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:42 AM
- Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR) declares $0.32/share quarterly dividend, 6.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.30.
- Forward yield 3.3%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 27; ex-div June 23.
Sun, Apr. 24, 6:13 PM
- via Credit Suisse, in order of # of small-cap funds who own the stock. Following the stock is the number of funds who own it, and the change vs. previous quarter:
- IDTI - Integrated Device Tech 96 | 14
- MSCC - Microsemi 86 | 10
- MANH - Manhattan Associates 85 | 5
- CBM - Cambrex 80 | 4
- EEFT - Euronet Worldwide 80 | 8
- POR - Portland General Electric 79 | 0
- EME - Emcore 78 | 6
- LAD - Lithia Motors 78 | 6
- AMSG - Amsurg 78 | 0
- JCOM - J2 Global 77 | 4
- PFPT - Proofpoint 77 | 4
- AHS - AMN Healthcare 74 | 2
- EXPR - Express Inc. 74 | 3
- ICUI - ICU Medical 73 | 0
- LGND - Ligand Pharma 73 | 6
- PVTB - Privatebancorp 73 | -2
- PRXL - Parexel 72 | 5
- AEL - Americal Equity Investment Life 71 | 3
- TYL - Tyler Technologies 71 | 7
- CRZO - Carrizo Oil & Gas 69 | 3
- MENT - Mentor Graphics 69 | -9
- MNRO - Monro Muffler Brake 68 | 0
- WAL - Western Alliance Bancorp 68 | 8
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters 67 | 0
- LOGM - Logmein 67 | -1
- OZRK - Bank of the Ozarks 67 | 5
- SHOO - Steven Madden 67 | -10
- STE - Steris 67 | 20
- WNC - Wabash National 67 | -1
- Credit Suisse recommends reducing exposure in small-cap "darlings" due to less opportunity for differentiation; historical underperformance; and outflows.
Wed, Feb. 17, 6:12 PM
- Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.19%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 25; ex-div March 23.
Fri, Feb. 12, 5:56 AM
- Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR): Q4 EPS of $0.57 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $499M (-0.2% Y/Y) misses by $45.39M.
Thu, Feb. 11, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:26 AM
- Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR): Q3 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $476M (-1.7% Y/Y) misses by $18.31M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX