Thu, Apr. 28, 7:15 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:14 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q4 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.78B (-8.7% Y/Y) misses by $160M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:03 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q3 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.88B (flat Y/Y) misses by $290M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Aug. 3, 2015, 7:07 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q2 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.78B (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $160M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 7, 2015, 7:28 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q1 EPS of $0.77 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $3.17B (+166.4% Y/Y) beats by $580M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:07 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $4.02B (+42.6% Y/Y) beats by $540M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:01 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q3 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.44B (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $610M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:58 AM
- PPL Corp.'s (NYSE:PPL) Q2 earnings and revenues easily beat Wall Street estimates despite substantial Y/Y declines in both.
- Per-share earnings from ongoing operations in the supply segment - primarily the competitive electricity generation and energy marketing operations of PPL Energy Supply - rose to $0.06 from $0.01 a year ago, benefiting from unrealized gains on commodity positions and higher eastern U.S. margins.
- Earnings from ongoing operations from PPL's U.K. regulated operations fell $0.02 to $0.33/share, mostly due to higher U.S. income taxes and the adverse impact of weather on utility revenue.
- Raises its FY 2014 EPS guidance to $2.20-$2.40 from earlier $2.15-$2.30, citing the strong performance of the competitive energy supply business through the first half of the year.
- Also proposes a major new regional transmission project it says would enhance electric grid security while lowering electricity costs for consumers in the mid-Atlantic region.
- PPL +0.6% premarket.
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:01 AM
- PPL (NYSE:PPL): Q2 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $2.87B (-16.8% Y/Y) beats by $90M.
May 1, 2014, 6:48 AM
- PPL (PPL): Q1 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $1.22B (-50.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.11B.
PPL Corp is a utility holding company which delivers electricity and natural gas, generates electricity from power plants, and markets wholesale or retail energy. It operates through the following segments: United Kingdom (U.K.) Regulated, Kentucky Regulated, Pennsylvania Regulated, and Supply.... More
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR