Perficient: Smart Changes May Save The Day
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Perficient: Healthcare & Financial Technology
Thu, May 5, 8:04 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Mar. 3, 8:04 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $120.91M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.07M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +0.2%) is buying Market Street Solutions, an IT consulting firm focusing on big data/analytics and financial performance management projects, for $4.1M in cash, $1.2M in stock, and up to $1.2M in cash-based earn-out payments and net working capital adjustment.
- Market Street does $10M/year in sales. Perficient expects the deal to be immediately accretive, and to strengthen its IBM analytics capabilities and Southeastern U.S. footprint.
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q2 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $108.46M (-7.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
May 7, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $110.6M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.47M.
Mar. 5, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $125.8M (+29.1% Y/Y) beats by $11.66M.
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $117M (+20.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.15M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:12 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q2 EPS of $0.33 in-line.
- Revenue of $116.7M (+23.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.16M.
May 8, 2014, 8:05 AM
- Perficient (PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $97.2M (+14.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.4M.
Mar. 6, 2014, 7:38 AM
- Perficient, Inc. (PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $97.5M (+17.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.66M.
Perficient, Inc. provides information technology consulting services. It engages in the design, building, and delivery of business-driven technology solutions. Its solutions include business analysis, portals and collaboration, business integration, user experience, enterprise content... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR