What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $120.91M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.07M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +0.2%) is buying Market Street Solutions, an IT consulting firm focusing on big data/analytics and financial performance management projects, for $4.1M in cash, $1.2M in stock, and up to $1.2M in cash-based earn-out payments and net working capital adjustment.
- Market Street does $10M/year in sales. Perficient expects the deal to be immediately accretive, and to strengthen its IBM analytics capabilities and Southeastern U.S. footprint.
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q2 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $108.46M (-7.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
May 7, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $110.6M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.47M.
Mar. 5, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $125.8M (+29.1% Y/Y) beats by $11.66M.
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $117M (+20.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.15M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:12 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q2 EPS of $0.33 in-line.
- Revenue of $116.7M (+23.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.16M.
May 8, 2014, 8:05 AM
- Perficient (PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $97.2M (+14.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.4M.
Mar. 6, 2014, 7:38 AM
- Perficient, Inc. (PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $97.5M (+17.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.66M.
Mar. 6, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:15 AM
- Perficient (PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $96.8M (+11% Y/Y) beats by $1.45M. (PR)
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:50 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +2%) acquires CoreMatrix Systems, a consulting firm specializing in salesforce.com services/solutions, for $21.5M ($18.5M in cash, $3M in stock, $10M in contingencies). CoreMatrix generates revenue of $15M annually.
- Perficient expects the transaction to be accretive to earnings immediately.
- CoreMatrix's East Coast presence complements West Coast-based and salesforce.com-focused Clear Task, which Perficient acquired in May for $7.9M.
Perficient Inc operates as an information technology consulting firm. The Company designs, develops, implements and integrates secure and scalable enterprise portals for its clients and their customers, suppliers and partners.
Other News & PR