Perficient: Smart Changes May Save The Day
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Perficient: Healthcare & Financial Technology
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +0.2%) is buying Market Street Solutions, an IT consulting firm focusing on big data/analytics and financial performance management projects, for $4.1M in cash, $1.2M in stock, and up to $1.2M in cash-based earn-out payments and net working capital adjustment.
- Market Street does $10M/year in sales. Perficient expects the deal to be immediately accretive, and to strengthen its IBM analytics capabilities and Southeastern U.S. footprint.
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:50 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +2%) acquires CoreMatrix Systems, a consulting firm specializing in salesforce.com services/solutions, for $21.5M ($18.5M in cash, $3M in stock, $10M in contingencies). CoreMatrix generates revenue of $15M annually.
- Perficient expects the transaction to be accretive to earnings immediately.
- CoreMatrix's East Coast presence complements West Coast-based and salesforce.com-focused Clear Task, which Perficient acquired in May for $7.9M.
Perficient, Inc. provides information technology consulting services. It engages in the design, building, and delivery of business-driven technology solutions. Its solutions include business analysis, portals and collaboration, business integration, user experience, enterprise content... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR