Wed, Jul. 8, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
Aug. 5, 2013, 10:31 AM
- Qualcomm (QCOM -1.7%) has been cut to Neutral by Piper.
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ +9.7%) fresh off selling 5 solar plants, has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Riverbed (RVBD +3.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer less than a week after plunging on account of missing Q2 revenue estimates and issuing light guidance.
- Broadcom (BRCM +0.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Drexel Hamilton. Many other firms have been going in the opposite direction.
- Perficient (PRFT +7.9%) has been started at Buy by Needham in the wake of its Thursday Q2 beat.
- MicroStrategy (MSTR +1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Roth a week after posting a Q2 miss.
Perficient Inc operates as an information technology consulting firm. The Company designs, develops, implements and integrates secure and scalable enterprise portals for its clients and their customers, suppliers and partners.
Other News & PR