Perficient: Smart Changes May Save The Day
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Perficient: Healthcare & Financial Technology
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
Aug. 5, 2013, 10:31 AM
- Qualcomm (QCOM -1.7%) has been cut to Neutral by Piper.
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ +9.7%) fresh off selling 5 solar plants, has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Riverbed (RVBD +3.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer less than a week after plunging on account of missing Q2 revenue estimates and issuing light guidance.
- Broadcom (BRCM +0.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Drexel Hamilton. Many other firms have been going in the opposite direction.
- Perficient (PRFT +7.9%) has been started at Buy by Needham in the wake of its Thursday Q2 beat.
- MicroStrategy (MSTR +1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Roth a week after posting a Q2 miss.
Perficient, Inc. provides information technology consulting services. It engages in the design, building, and delivery of business-driven technology solutions. Its solutions include business analysis, portals and collaboration, business integration, user experience, enterprise content... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR