Perficient: Smart Changes May Save The Day
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Nov. 3, 6:56 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Thu, Oct. 13, 12:19 PM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) acquires Bluetube, a $7M annual-services-revenue digital consultancy with deep expertise in enterprise mobile applications for undisclosed sums. Perficient expects the acquisition to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share immediately.
- The acquisition will enhances and expands Perficient’s digital experience, Increases Perficient's presence in the southeastern United States and Atlanta market, Adds approximately 60 consulting, digital agency, technology, sales, and support professionals and Brings client relationships with enterprise customers including Home Depot, Jackson Energy Authority, Kimberly-Clark, Mapco Express, the New York Philharmonic, Sea Tow, Turner Broadcasting, and many others.
- CEO and President Jeffrey Davis: "Bluetube’s capabilities are highly complementary to those of our award-winning creative agency, Perficient Digital, and in a mobile-first world are a key strategic differentiator. Bluetube’s reputation for delivering excellent digital and mobile experiences, customer-centric mentality, and solid client roster ensures a strong cultural fit and compelling opportunities for accelerated growth moving forward.”
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:02 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Thu, May 5, 8:04 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $123.84M (+12.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.05M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Mar. 3, 8:04 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $133.65M (+6.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.2M.
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $120.91M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.07M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +0.2%) is buying Market Street Solutions, an IT consulting firm focusing on big data/analytics and financial performance management projects, for $4.1M in cash, $1.2M in stock, and up to $1.2M in cash-based earn-out payments and net working capital adjustment.
- Market Street does $10M/year in sales. Perficient expects the deal to be immediately accretive, and to strengthen its IBM analytics capabilities and Southeastern U.S. footprint.
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q2 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $108.46M (-7.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
May 7, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q1 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $110.6M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.47M.
Mar. 5, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT): Q4 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $125.8M (+29.1% Y/Y) beats by $11.66M.