Progress Software Probably Worth More To Someone Else, But Who's Buying?
Wed, Jun. 29, 5:38 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 4:19 PM
Tue, Jun. 28, 5:35 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 5:39 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:19 PM
Tue, Mar. 29, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 12, 4:48 PM
- Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS): FQ4 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $115.4M (+17.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.56M.
Mon, Jan. 11, 5:35 PM
Oct. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 1, 2015, 5:09 PM
- In addition to missing FQ3 revenue estimates (while beating on EPS), Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS) is guiding for FQ1 revenue of $113M-$118M, below a $121.6M consensus. EPS guidance is healthier: $0.47-$0.51 vs. a $0.47 consensus.
- The enterprise software firm has also announced a $100M buyback, good for repurchasing 9% of shares at after hours levels.
- No explanation is given in the FQ3 report for the sales miss or guidance. License revenue rose 21% Y/Y to $31.8M; maintenance/services revenue rose 19% to $62.8M. GAAP operating expenses rose 36% Y/Y to $70.9M. Progress ended FQ3 with $218M in cash, and $144M in long-term debt. The deferred revenue balance stood at $131M.
- Shares have fallen to $22.29 after hours.
- FQ3 results, PR
Oct. 1, 2015, 4:22 PM
- Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS): FQ3 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.02.
- Non-Gaap Revenue of $100.7M (+27% Y/Y) misses by $3.59M.
Sep. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 1, 2015, 4:43 PM
- In addition to beating FQ2 estimates, Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS) has guided for FQ3 EPS of $0.35-$0.38 (favorable to a $0.35 consensus) and FY16 (ends Nov. '16) EPS guidance of $1.45-$1.52 (above a $1.42 consensus).
- The app development software provider expects FQ3 revenue of $101M-$104M and FY16 revenue of $415M-$425M, in-line with consensus estimates of $103.2M and $419.2M.
- Also: Progress has promoted Jerry Rulli, until now president of the company's OpenEdge software unit, to the newly-created position of COO. He'll now be responsible for the operations of all 3 of Progress' business units - OpenEdge, data connectivity/integration, and app development/deployment. The presidents of the last two units will report to Rulli.
- Progress has risen to $29.70 AH.
- FQ2 results, PR
Jul. 1, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS): FQ2 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $100.9M (+24.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.75M.
Jun. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jun. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 1, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Progress Software (NASDAQ:PRGS): FQ1 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $95.5M (+28.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.32M.
- Shares -0.1%.
Progress Software Corp. develops real-time data management software. It is a global software company, which simplifies and enables the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any cloud, on any platform and on any device with minimal information technology... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR