Primo Water Is The Market Leader And Executing Well, But Is It A Value?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Running Primo Water Through A Filter
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Coca-Cola-related names are trading higher after the company announces that Muhtar Kent is stepping down next April to be replaced by COO James Quincey
- There's a general sense that Quincey may be more open minded to M&A moves.
- Gainers within the KO extended family include Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE +2.4%), Monster Beverage (MNST +2.1%) and Coca-Cola Bottling Co. (COKE +1.6%).
- Beverage M&A targets Primo Water (PRMW +1.9%) and National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ +1.2%) are also showing a little pop.
- Interrestingly, PepsiCo (PEP +1.4%) is also ahead of broad market averages.
- Previously: Coca-Cola CEO to step down (Dec. 9)
- Previously: Coca-Cola higher after appointing new CEO (Dec. 9)
Tue, Nov. 15, 12:00 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:23 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Tue, Oct. 18, 12:31 PM
- Beverage stocks are active after the latest data dump from Nielsen on sales trends.
- Wells Fargo notes that most beverage categories showed growth for the period ending October 8, including nearly a 5% gain for energy drink volume and sales.
- Coca-Cola's (KO +0.7%) carbonated soft drink sales were up +1.7%, while PepsiCo's (PEP +0.4%) CSDs fell off 0.8%. CSD sales were up 0.4% for Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS +0.5%).
- Gainers off the Nielsen numbers include Cott (COT +1.9%), Monster Beverage (MNST +2.6%), Primo Water (PRMW +1.9%) and National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ +1.2%).
- Source: Bloomberg
Mon, Oct. 10, 12:45 PM
Mon, Oct. 10, 12:00 PM
Mon, Oct. 10, 9:54 AM
- Primo Water Corporation (PRMW +14.1%) announces that it acquired Glacier Water Services Inc.
- The company says the addition will give it 46K retail locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Primo on the deal: "The transaction will unite two highly complementary brands and is intended to generate significant operating scale through an expansive refill and exchange network,"
- The combination is expected to generate approximately $6M to $7M million in annual operational and shared service synergies within 36 months of closing.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Oct. 10, 9:50 AM
- Primo Water (PRMW +13.8%) agrees to acquire Glacier Water Services for ~$263M in cash and stock, including debt.
- PRMW says the deal unites two highly complementary brands and will generate significant operating scale through an expansive refill and exchange network, including 46K retail locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- PRMW expects the combination to generate $6M-$7M in annual operational and shared service synergies within 36 months of closing.
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:17 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Mon, Jun. 13, 12:00 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:36 PM
- Primo Water (NASDAQ:PRMW): Q1 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $32.3M (+10.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.45M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Thu, Mar. 31, 5:40 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:12 PM
- Primo Water (NASDAQ:PRMW): Q4 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $31.5M (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.17M.