- Primo’s latest quarter brought an improvement of 12.6% in the top line. However losses widened, owing to the moves that will boost future profitability.
- The new credit facility will save $2 million in interest expense per annum.
- The market is less prone to be impacted from international competition, hence allowing domestic players to dominate.
- Agreement with DS Waters will result in covering more areas, thus ensuring a higher revenue base.
- Primo’s management has previously been responsible for growing revenue of Blue Rhino by tenfold over a seven-year period.