PROS Holdings: A Misunderstood Growth Story
Tue, May 3, 4:34 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Feb. 9, 4:22 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q4 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $42M (-22.0% Y/Y) in-line.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:56 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q3 EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $41.7M (-14.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.27M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:17 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q2 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $42.7M (-8.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.52M.
May 7, 2015, 4:12 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q1 EPS of -$0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $44.84M (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.29M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:14 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q4 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $55.6M (+43.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.98M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:37 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q3 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $48.71M (+32% Y/Y) beats by $2M.
- Shares -0.59%.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:14 PM
- PROS Holdings (NYSE:PRO): Q2 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $44.36M (+24.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.13M.
May 8, 2014, 4:57 PM
- PROS Holdings (PRO): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $42.9M (+27.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.79M.
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:37 PM
- PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO): Q4 EPS of $0.16 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $38.9M (+18.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:29 PM
- Pros Holdings (PRO): Q3 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $36.8M (+23% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M. (PR)
PROS Holdings, Inc. provides enterprise pricing and revenue management software solutions and products. Its products are used in price analytics, price execution, and price optimization. The company's software products implement advanced pricing science, which includes operations research,... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR