PROS Holdings, Inc.NYSE
PROS Holdings: A Misunderstood Growth Story
Jan. 8, 2014, 2:24 PM
- PROS's (PRO +2.5%) €2.05/share and €1.33/warrant tender offer (with a price complement of €0.15 if PROS holds more than 95% of voting rights by the end of the year) has been accepted by a vast majority of shareholders, with PROS holding 83.4% of Cameleon's capital and 94% of warrants.
- PROS's holdings exceed the 65% threshold set by French regulations, and the offer will be re-opened through Jan. 21.
Dec. 17, 2013, 11:42 AM
- PROS (PRO +1.1%) acquires San Francisco commodity-focused analytics software maker SignalDemand for $13.5M in cash.
Oct. 24, 2013, 12:00 PM
- PROS Holdings (PRO +5%) makes an all-cash tender of €24M ($33M), net of cash, for Configure, Price, and Quote software maker Cameleon Software. Cameleon's 4 largest management shareholders and 2 largest independent shareholders (representing 26% of shares) have agreed to the tender.
- The €2.05/share offer represents a 45% premium to the 90-day average stock price of Cameleon (which trades in Paris), and includes an additional €0.15/share contingency if PROS holds 95% of voting rights by the end of 2014.