Nov. 13, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Pioneer RailcorpA (OTCPK:PRRR) declares $0.10/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.22%
- Payable Dec. 2; for shareholders of record Nov. 30; ex-div Nov. 25.
Aug. 10, 2015, 6:54 AM
- A majority of railroads will fall short of meeting a deadline of the end of the year to install PTC technology, warns the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Companies could be assessed "substantial" fines if the deadline to install positive train control systems isn't completed on time.
- Related stocks: CSX, GWR, KSU, CP, UNP, CSX, CNI, PWX, OTCPK:PRRR.
Dec. 8, 2014, 3:20 PM
- Another tough day for railroad stocks as oil prices slide again.
- There's been some brave talk that the railroad sector has already seen the developments in the oil industry factored into share prices, but today's action indicates concerns on crude transport is still a concern.
- Decliners: Canadian Pacific (NYSE:CP) -5.5%, Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) -1.7%, Genesee & Wyoming (NYSE:GWR) -2.9%, Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU) -2.7%, Union Pacific (NYSE:UNP) -3.1%, CSX Corporation (NYSE:CSX) -2.8%, Norfolk Southern (NYSE:NSC) -3.5%, Pioneer Railcorp (OTCPK:PRRR) -4.3%.
Nov. 11, 2014, 3:39 PM
- Pioneer Railcorp (OTCPK:PRRR) declares $0.10/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.93%
- Payable Dec. 2; for shareholders of record Nov. 28; ex-div Nov. 25.
Nov. 15, 2013, 5:46 PM
- Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR) declares $0.10/share annual dividend.
- Forward yield 1.09%
- Payable Nov. 26; for shareholders of record Nov. 25; ex-div Nov. 21.
Mar. 5, 2012, 1:52 PM
Railroad stocks look attractive for a gamut of reasons, argues SA author Takeover Analyst. Strong management, high barriers to entry, and low valuations are all working in the favor of a sector that looks positioned to gain from secular trends. Railroad plays to watch include UNP, NSC, and CSX - as well as takeover candidates PRRR.PK and PWX.| Mar. 5, 2012, 1:52 PM | 1 Comment