Why Providence Is Positioned To Win In The Age Of Healthcare Reform
Trading the Spread
Trading the Spread
Thu, May 5, 5:08 PM
Fri, Mar. 11, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 10, 5:45 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:43 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q3 EPS of $0.07 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.22.
- Revenue of $517.17M (+31.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.72M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q2 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.40.
- Revenue of $508.25M (+47.8% Y/Y) beats by $16.57M.
Jun. 22, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 12, 2015, 12:49 PM
May 11, 2015, 5:21 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q1 EPS of $0.77 beats by $0.39.
- Revenue of $505.8M (+74.8% Y/Y) beats by $40.11M.
Mar. 16, 2015, 6:23 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q4 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $453.6M (+63.8% Y/Y) beats by $21.48M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:52 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q3 EPS of $0.02 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.46.
- Revenue of $394.22M (+42.5% Y/Y) beats by $19.23M.
Sep. 18, 2014, 10:24 AM
- Providence Service Corp. (PRSC +2.5%) acquires Matrix Medical Network in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $400M ($360M in cash plus 946,722 shares of PRSC common stock) from private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson and Stowe.
- The Scottsdale, AZ-based Matrix provides in-home health assessment and care management services across 33 states. It posted $187M in revenue in the 12-month period ended June 30, 2014.
- The transaction is expected to close in Q4 2014 and will be accretive to earnings in 2015.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:32 PM
- Providence (NASDAQ:PRSC): Q2 EPS of $0.46 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.38.
- Revenue of $344M (+19.6% Y/Y) beats by $28.84M.
- Shares -1.5% AH.
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- The Providence (PRSC): Q1 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $289.4M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.75M.
Apr. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mar. 13, 2014, 12:48 PM
Mar. 12, 2014, 4:23 PM
- The Providence Service (PRSC): Q4 EPS of $0.24 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $276.8M (-3.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.33M.
Providence Service Corp. provides home and community-based social services and non-emergency transportation services. It engages in the management and provision of human social services, collaborative care services and community transportation to children, adolescents, adults, families and... More
Industry: Specialized Health Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR