Thu, Nov. 12, 5:07 PM
- Q3 net loss from continuing operations of $1.1M or $0.07 per share vs. a loss of $3.2M and $0.18 one year ago.
- Non-GAAP contribution margin of 28% of net revenues vs. 17% a year ago.
- Average order size of $35 down 3% Q/Q, down 12% Y/Y.
- Orders of $600K down 7% Q/Q, down 14% Y/Y.
- 150K shares bought back during Q3 for $700K, brining total buybacks since the program began in May to 650K shares for $3M. 489.2K shares repurchased during Q2.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments as of Sept. 30 of $40.5M.
- CEO: Fred Durham: "We are retaining only the best performing products, employing thoughtful pricing and promotional offers and engaging smart marketing techniques to stabilize margins."
- Conference call is just getting underway
- Previously: CafePress EPS in-line, misses on revenue (Nov. 12)
- PRSS flat after hours
Thu, Nov. 12, 4:25 PM
Wed, Nov. 11, 5:35 PM
Thu, Aug. 13, 4:37 PM
- "The core business has quickly surpassed the bottom line results of the more complex company that we had last year and we are very excited for the future," says CEO Fred Durham.
- Gross profit margin of 40.8% vs. $35.6% a year ago.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $700K vs. a loss of $1.8M a year ago. Non-GAAP loss from continuing operations of $500K or $0.03 per share vs. a loss of $2.4M and $0.14.
- Repurchased 489.2K shares for $2.3M, suggesting an average price of about $4.70.
- Cash and equivalents of $42.7M as of June 30.
- The next unit up for sale is the EZ Prints business, and a $7.3M charge was taken to reflect the deal terms under consideration. The sale is expected to be completed this quarter.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- PRSS -4.3% to $4.25 after hours.
Thu, Aug. 13, 4:18 PM
Wed, Aug. 12, 5:35 PM
Tue, May 12, 4:18 PM
Mon, May 11, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 4:18 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:24 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
May 14, 2014, 4:19 PM
May 13, 2014, 5:35 PM
Other News & PR