Premier Exhibitions, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Jun. 14, 4:30 PM
- The company will reorganize under Chapter 11 protection, and will continue operations in the meantime. The filing allows it to get out from under a NYC lease as well as other legacy issues.
- PRXI closed at $0.37, down 27.4% on the session.
Nov. 17, 2015, 12:47 PM
Oct. 15, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 7:10 AM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI): FQ2 EPS of -$0.63
- Revenue of $6.74M (-18.8% Y/Y)
Jul. 9, 2015, 5:14 PM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI): FQ1 EPS of -$0.46
- Revenue of $7.2M (-4.0% Y/Y)
May 28, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI): FQ4 EPS of -$1.11
- Revenue of $6.87M (+10.8% Y/Y)
Apr. 6, 2015, 12:55 PM
- After the close on Thursday, Premier Exhibitions (PRXI +18%) announced a merger and investment deal which should ease immediate cash concerns.
- For $6.4M in PRXI stock, Premier agrees to acquire all of Dinoking Tech - the Canada-based owner of Dinosaurs Unearthed.
- In addition, an investor group will invest up to $13.5M in Premier through convertible debt with an interest rate of 12% and a conversion price of $4.48 per share. $8M of the proceeds will repay a note, and the remaining $5.5M will be used to fund current projects and for working capital.
- Upon closing, DK shareholders and the investor group will hold 47% of the outstanding Premier voting shares, and the right to nominate four out of seven board members. Daoping Bao - the principal shareholder of DK - will become Executive Chairman, President, and CEO of Premier.
- Previously: Premier Exhibitions surges as SA author sees value (April 1)
Apr. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Apr. 1, 2015, 12:53 PM
- Assigning zero value to the operating business, SA author Bram de Haas suggests while it's pretty clear Premier's (PRXI +13.1%) Titanic artifacts are worth well less in a sale than their $189M appraisal value, even a value of $40M would mean about a double of the stock price from these low levels.
- The article is embargoed to all but Pro subscribers until tomorrow morning.
Apr. 1, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 8:54 AM
- Having just completed a 1:10 reverse stock split to bring its share price well above $1, Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI) is quickly heading back to that level, off 25% in the past few sessions.
- The company knows of no specific reason for the retreat and says it's currently in advanced discussions with a potential strategic partner and is considering several other financing alternatives. "We expect to have more news to report in the near future."
Feb. 27, 2015, 2:48 PM
- After a 10-for-1 old-fashioned stock split over the past three years, Premier Exhibitions (PRXI -2.7%) announces a 1-for-10 reverse stock split to take effect at the close of business today.
- The reverse split will take the shares back north of the $3 level, and allow the company to maintain its listing on the Nasdaq.
Jan. 13, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI): FQ3 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $6.72M (+5.2% Y/Y)
Jan. 6, 2015, 6:17 AM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI) will report FQ3 results on Jan. 13.
- The conference call is scheduled to begin at 5.00 p.m. ET.
- Consensus unavailable.
Oct. 14, 2014, 4:06 PM
- Premier Exhibitions (NASDAQ:PRXI): FQ2 EPS of -$0.03
- Revenue of $8.29M (+6.0% Y/Y)