What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:13 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Thu, Jan. 21, 11:22 AM
- With the aim of reducing drug development costs via more informed post-approval (Phase 4) studies, UnitedHealth Group's (UNH -0.7%) Optum unit and PAREXEL (PRXL -0.5%) form a strategic alliance. The partnership will leverage Optum's clinical data derived from electronic health records, claims data assets and analytics with PAREXEL's global site-based research expertise to offer hybrid studies that will accelerate the collection of clinical evidence supporting the effectiveness of medicines.
- The need to validate the effectiveness of drugs in the clinic continues to build due to ever-increasing costs and the growing body of evidence that shows many drugs, once in the market, fail to demonstrate the level of efficacy achieved in clinical trials.
- Financial terms of the alliance are undisclosed.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:10 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ1 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $512.1M (+4.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Sep. 14, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Parexel's (NASDAQ:PRXL) buyback is good for repurchasing over 5% of shares at current levels. It will be financed using "cash on hand, cash generated from operations, existing credit facilities or other financing."
- The pharma outsourcing services firm had $207M in cash to pay for buybacks with at the end of June, and $250M in available credit. Shares +0.7% after hours.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:54 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $523M (+2.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.84M.
Jul. 24, 2015, 5:31 PM
- Signet Jewlers (NYSE:SIG) is replacing DirecTV (just acquired by AT&T) in the S&P 500 after Tuesday's close. Parexel (NASDAQ:PRXL) is taking Signet's spot in the S&P MidCap 400, and Enanta Pharma (NASDAQ:ENTA) is taking Parexel's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Also: Catalent (NYSE:CTLT) is replacing JDS Uniphase (JDSU - about to carry out a spinoff) in the S&P 400 after the July 31 close. What's left of JDSU (to be known as Viavi) will replace Susquehanna Bancshares (about to be acquired) in the S&P 600, while its Lumentum Holdings spinoff will replace Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK) in the 600.
- SIG +2.5% AH. PRXL +0.7%. ENTA +4%. CTLT +3%.
Jun. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 30, 2015, 11:54 AM
- Parexel (PRXL -4.6%) FQ3 results: Revenues: $502M (+1.9%); SG&A: $88.4M (-8.4%); Operating Income: $54.2M (+3.8%); Net Income: $37.7M (+8.6%); EPS: $0.68 (+13.3%); Quick Assets: $295.4M (-1.1%).
- FQ4 Guidance: Revenue: $520M - 540M; GAAP EPS: $0.65 - 0.81.
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $2.012B - 2.032B from $2.040B - 2.070B; GAAP EPS: $2.68 - 2.86(unch); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.65 - 2.83(unch).
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:30 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ3 EPS of $0.66 in-line.
- Revenue of $502M (+2.0% Y/Y) misses by $11.49M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 11:43 AM
- Parexel (PRXL -1.7%) FQ2 results: Revenues: $575M (+0.1%); SG&A: $98.8M (+3.5%); Operating Income: $52.8M (+13.1%); Net Income: $38.8M (+37.1%); EPS: $0.70 (+42.9%); Quick Assets: $301.9M (-3.9%).
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenue: $2.04B - 2.07B from $2.07B - 2.11B; GAAP EPS: $2.68 - 2.86 from $2.58 - 2.77; Non GAAP EPS: $2.65 - 2.83 from $2.56 - 2.75.
- FQ3 Guidance: Revenue: $507M - 521M; GAAP EPS: $0.62 - 0.68.
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:15 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ2 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $575.04M (+0.1% Y/Y) beats by $72.92M.
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
Oct. 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
Parexel International Corp is a biopharmaceutical services company. The Company offers clinical research, clinical logistics, medical communications, and technology products and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Other News & PR