PAREXEL International CorporationNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 23, 11:00 AM
- Wells Fargo downgrades PAREXEL (PRXL -1%) to Market Perform from Outperform, joining First Analysis, SunTrust Banks and Robert Baird with reduced outlooks.
- On the bullish side, Credit Suisse, Evercore ISI and Citigroup rate it a Buy with price targets ranging from $70 - 80.
Tue, Nov. 22, 11:31 AM| Tue, Nov. 22, 11:31 AM | 1 Comment
Fri, Nov. 11, 10:00 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:06 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Mon, Sep. 26, 9:55 AM
- PAREXEL (PRXL -0.4%) inks an agreement to buy ExecuPharm for an undisclosed sum. The King of Prussia, PA-based firm provides global functional services to biopharmaceutical companies. The deal should close in the next three weeks.
- Functional services include clinical monitoring, study management, data management, biostatistics, site monitoring, medical writing and pharmacovigilance.
Wed, Aug. 31, 10:09 AM
- Parexel (NASDAQ:PRXL) drops 4.8% early on after saying yesterday post market it was delaying its 10-K filing after it received a report, "of an incident of misappropriation of corporate funds by an employee in one of the Company’s international operations.
- "The Company is reviewing this matter and, accordingly, is unable to file the 2016 Form 10-K by the prescribed due date (Aug. 29) without unreasonable effort or expense.
- "Based on the information currently available, the Company does not believe the amount of funds misappropriated to be material, but there can be no assurance in this regard until the Company completes its review.
- "The Company expects to file the 2016 Form 10-K as soon as reasonably practicable, and, at this time, the Company anticipates that it will be able to do so within the extension period of 15 calendar days provided under Rule 12b-25 of the Securities Exchange Act, as amended."
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:39 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:13 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ3 EPS of $0.89 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $527.1M (+5.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.88M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Sun, Apr. 24, 6:13 PM
- via Credit Suisse, in order of # of small-cap funds who own the stock. Following the stock is the number of funds who own it, and the change vs. previous quarter:
- IDTI - Integrated Device Tech 96 | 14
- MSCC - Microsemi 86 | 10
- MANH - Manhattan Associates 85 | 5
- CBM - Cambrex 80 | 4
- EEFT - Euronet Worldwide 80 | 8
- POR - Portland General Electric 79 | 0
- EME - Emcore 78 | 6
- LAD - Lithia Motors 78 | 6
- AMSG - Amsurg 78 | 0
- JCOM - J2 Global 77 | 4
- PFPT - Proofpoint 77 | 4
- AHS - AMN Healthcare 74 | 2
- EXPR - Express Inc. 74 | 3
- ICUI - ICU Medical 73 | 0
- LGND - Ligand Pharma 73 | 6
- PVTB - Privatebancorp 73 | -2
- PRXL - Parexel 72 | 5
- AEL - Americal Equity Investment Life 71 | 3
- TYL - Tyler Technologies 71 | 7
- CRZO - Carrizo Oil & Gas 69 | 3
- MENT - Mentor Graphics 69 | -9
- MNRO - Monro Muffler Brake 68 | 0
- WAL - Western Alliance Bancorp 68 | 8
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters 67 | 0
- LOGM - Logmein 67 | -1
- OZRK - Bank of the Ozarks 67 | 5
- SHOO - Steven Madden 67 | -10
- STE - Steris 67 | 20
- WNC - Wabash National 67 | -1
- Credit Suisse recommends reducing exposure in small-cap "darlings" due to less opportunity for differentiation; historical underperformance; and outflows.
Fri, Apr. 8, 9:50 AM
- Avondale's Greg Bolan believes the near-term outlook for contract research organizations (CROs) is unfavorable due to big pharma's appetite for significant deals, bolstered by the failed Allergan (AGN +0.7%)/Pfizer (PFE -0.8%) marriage. The reason is that when a big acquisition is on the table, clinical trial-related activity freezes up due to the potential change in R&D priorities that frequently follows the transactions.
- Related tickers: (Q +0.6%)(PRAH -1.2%)(ICLR +0.5%)(PRAH -1.2%)(CRL -0.5%)(PRXL)
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:13 PM
- PAREXEL (NASDAQ:PRXL): FQ2 EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $518.5M (+3.8% Y/Y) misses by $4.53M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Thu, Jan. 21, 11:22 AM
- With the aim of reducing drug development costs via more informed post-approval (Phase 4) studies, UnitedHealth Group's (UNH -0.7%) Optum unit and PAREXEL (PRXL -0.5%) form a strategic alliance. The partnership will leverage Optum's clinical data derived from electronic health records, claims data assets and analytics with PAREXEL's global site-based research expertise to offer hybrid studies that will accelerate the collection of clinical evidence supporting the effectiveness of medicines.
- The need to validate the effectiveness of drugs in the clinic continues to build due to ever-increasing costs and the growing body of evidence that shows many drugs, once in the market, fail to demonstrate the level of efficacy achieved in clinical trials.
- Financial terms of the alliance are undisclosed.