PowerShares S&P SmallCap Health Care Portfolio ETFNASDAQ
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:14 PM
- The Health Care M&A Report tallies Q1 2014 deal volume of 239 transactions valued at $49.6B. The number of deals for Q4 2013 and Q1 2013 were 278 and 212, respectively. The $49.6B total value was up 11% versus Q4 and up 217% versus Q1.
- The most deals were consummated in long-term care (60), pharmaceuticals (33), biotech (26) and devices (25).
- Healthcare ETFs: IYH, IBB, XLV, XBI, VHT, BIB, PJP, BBH, FBT, PBE, XPH, CURE, FXH, IHE, RXL, IRY, IXJ, PPH, IHI, BIS, IHF, FHLC, XHS, PSCH, RYH, XHE, PTH, DRGS, RXD
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to Sector ETFs, A Guide to Healthcare, Pharma and Biotech ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs, Sectors ETFs