No Shortage Of Interesting Plans At PTC
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:15 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 4:08 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:06 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:01 PM
- PTC (PTC +0.1%) will pay over $28M to settle DOJ and SEC probes into allegations the company bribed Chinese government officials with trips and gifts to win contracts.
- The SEC alleged PTC's Chinese subsidiaries spent close to $1.5M on bribes from at least 2006-2011. The company landed nearly $12M in contracts from the entities where bribed officials worked.
- PTC, for its part, says it has fire the employees responsible for the bribes, installed new Chinese leadership, and overhauled its compliance programs.
Wed, Jan. 20, 4:31 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $291.52M (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.99M.
Tue, Jan. 19, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:25 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $313.11M (-14.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.43M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 12, 2015, 9:29 AM
- Enterprise software firm PTC is buying Qualcomm's (NASDAQ:QCOM) Vuforia augmented reality technology unit, and acquiring the related developer ecosystem.
- Re/code reported in September Qualcomm is thinking of selling Vuforia, which provides developer tools and IP for creating apps supporting augmented reality (i.e. the melding of real-world and computer-generated material). Qualcomm has claimed Vuforia is supported by 175K+ developers and has been used by 20K+ apps.
- Update: While Qualcomm didn't announce the deal price, PTC states it's paying $65M for Vuforia. The company expects the purchase to close by year's end, and doesn't expect it to impact 2016 EPS.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:01 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $303.9M (-9.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.3M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 6:58 PM
- Expected software revenue of $250M is slightly below guidance. 16% of license/subscription solutions (L&SS) revenue came from subscription bookings, below a target of 18%. Professional services revenue of $54M was in-line.
- The CAD/PLM/manufacturing software vendor suggests deal push-outs (an explanation often given by enterprise software firms pre-announcing light sales) are to blame. IoT-related software sales were an area of strength.
- Shares have fallen to $37.00 AH. Full FQ3 results arrive on July 29.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:31 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ2 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $315.3M (-4.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.35M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 2:26 AM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $327M (+0.6% Y/Y) beats by $8.87M.
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
PTC, Inc. develops and delivers technology solutions, comprised of software and services, which transform the way its customers create and service their products. The company solutions help its customers in discrete manufacturing organizations optimize the activities within individual business... More
Industry: Technical & System Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR