No Shortage Of Interesting Plans At PTC
Yesterday, 4:43 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Mon, Oct. 3, 9:10 AM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC) previously anticipated Q4 revenue of $305M-$310M and EPS of $0.36-$0.41. The company now expects to post results below the low end of both ranges due to higher subscription revenue mix (70% vs. 46% estimated).
- Bookings for the quarter estimated at $139M-$142 vs. $111M-$121M previously.
- Restructuring charges expected to be higher; $75M-$80M for FY 2016 ($50M-$70M prior).
- To report Q4 and FY 2016 results on October 26.
- Shares currently unchanged pre-market.
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:15 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 4:08 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:06 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ2 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $273.69M (-13.2% Y/Y) misses by $18.53M.
- Shares -2%.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:01 PM
- PTC (PTC +0.1%) will pay over $28M to settle DOJ and SEC probes into allegations the company bribed Chinese government officials with trips and gifts to win contracts.
- The SEC alleged PTC's Chinese subsidiaries spent close to $1.5M on bribes from at least 2006-2011. The company landed nearly $12M in contracts from the entities where bribed officials worked.
- PTC, for its part, says it has fire the employees responsible for the bribes, installed new Chinese leadership, and overhauled its compliance programs.
Wed, Jan. 20, 4:31 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $291.52M (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.99M.
Tue, Jan. 19, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:25 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $313.11M (-14.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.43M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 12, 2015, 9:29 AM
- Enterprise software firm PTC is buying Qualcomm's (NASDAQ:QCOM) Vuforia augmented reality technology unit, and acquiring the related developer ecosystem.
- Re/code reported in September Qualcomm is thinking of selling Vuforia, which provides developer tools and IP for creating apps supporting augmented reality (i.e. the melding of real-world and computer-generated material). Qualcomm has claimed Vuforia is supported by 175K+ developers and has been used by 20K+ apps.
- Update: While Qualcomm didn't announce the deal price, PTC states it's paying $65M for Vuforia. The company expects the purchase to close by year's end, and doesn't expect it to impact 2016 EPS.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:01 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $303.9M (-9.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.3M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 6:58 PM
- Expected software revenue of $250M is slightly below guidance. 16% of license/subscription solutions (L&SS) revenue came from subscription bookings, below a target of 18%. Professional services revenue of $54M was in-line.
- The CAD/PLM/manufacturing software vendor suggests deal push-outs (an explanation often given by enterprise software firms pre-announcing light sales) are to blame. IoT-related software sales were an area of strength.
- Shares have fallen to $37.00 AH. Full FQ3 results arrive on July 29.