No Shortage Of Interesting Plans At PTC
Mon, Oct. 3, 9:10 AM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC) previously anticipated Q4 revenue of $305M-$310M and EPS of $0.36-$0.41. The company now expects to post results below the low end of both ranges due to higher subscription revenue mix (70% vs. 46% estimated).
- Bookings for the quarter estimated at $139M-$142 vs. $111M-$121M previously.
- Restructuring charges expected to be higher; $75M-$80M for FY 2016 ($50M-$70M prior).
- To report Q4 and FY 2016 results on October 26.
- Shares currently unchanged pre-market.
Mon, Sep. 12, 11:45 AM
- 3D Systems (DDD +1.5%) today offers its strategy to evolve from 3D prototyping through a partnership with PTC (PTC -0.2%), Figure 4 technology, 3DXpert Direct Metal Printing software and an updated management team.
- 3D Systems President and CEO Vyomesh Joshi: “Rapid prototyping was the original application for 3D printing and will continue to be an important part of our business. However, we believe we have the technology and assets today to make 3D production real and provide profitable growth for our company.”
- The company will elaborate further on its plans at the IMTS 2016 industrial trade show in Chicago.
- Live stream
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:15 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 4:08 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:06 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ2 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $273.69M (-13.2% Y/Y) misses by $18.53M.
- Shares -2%.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:01 PM
- PTC (PTC +0.1%) will pay over $28M to settle DOJ and SEC probes into allegations the company bribed Chinese government officials with trips and gifts to win contracts.
- The SEC alleged PTC's Chinese subsidiaries spent close to $1.5M on bribes from at least 2006-2011. The company landed nearly $12M in contracts from the entities where bribed officials worked.
- PTC, for its part, says it has fire the employees responsible for the bribes, installed new Chinese leadership, and overhauled its compliance programs.
Wed, Jan. 20, 4:31 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $291.52M (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.99M.
Tue, Jan. 19, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:25 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $313.11M (-14.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.43M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 12, 2015, 9:29 AM
- Enterprise software firm PTC is buying Qualcomm's (NASDAQ:QCOM) Vuforia augmented reality technology unit, and acquiring the related developer ecosystem.
- Re/code reported in September Qualcomm is thinking of selling Vuforia, which provides developer tools and IP for creating apps supporting augmented reality (i.e. the melding of real-world and computer-generated material). Qualcomm has claimed Vuforia is supported by 175K+ developers and has been used by 20K+ apps.
- Update: While Qualcomm didn't announce the deal price, PTC states it's paying $65M for Vuforia. The company expects the purchase to close by year's end, and doesn't expect it to impact 2016 EPS.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:01 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $303.9M (-9.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.3M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 6:58 PM
- Expected software revenue of $250M is slightly below guidance. 16% of license/subscription solutions (L&SS) revenue came from subscription bookings, below a target of 18%. Professional services revenue of $54M was in-line.
- The CAD/PLM/manufacturing software vendor suggests deal push-outs (an explanation often given by enterprise software firms pre-announcing light sales) are to blame. IoT-related software sales were an area of strength.
- Shares have fallen to $37.00 AH. Full FQ3 results arrive on July 29.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:31 PM
- PTC (NASDAQ:PTC): FQ2 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $315.3M (-4.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.35M.