What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 6:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:03 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q3 EPS of -$0.26 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $422.25M (-50.1% Y/Y) beats by $10.88M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:05 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q2 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $472.76M (-37.6% Y/Y) beats by $24.45M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 6:07 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q1 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $658M (-3.0% Y/Y) misses by $24.86M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 2:26 PM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN +4.4%) enjoys solid gains after Q4 earnings more than tripled from the same quarter last year and revenue climbed 37% Y/Y to $901M.
- Still, the land rig provider warns that 2015 will be "challenging," having received indications that customers could terminate a number of longer-term contracts early.
- PTEN says it plans to reduce 2015 capital spending by 29% to $750M, cutting its construction schedule in half to 16 new high-tech APEX rigs; it adds that headcount "decreased at a slightly higher rate," without providing additional details.
- PTEN's decision mirrors rival Helmerich & Payne's announcement last week that it would halve its FlexRig construction program, cut 2K jobs and reduce spending by 16%.
- Expects revenue from its pressure-pumping business to fall by 25% Q/Q, hurt mainly by weak prices and lower utilization of its rigs, after rising 70% Y/Y to $397.7M in Q4.
Feb. 5, 2015, 6:03 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q4 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $901M (+36.8% Y/Y) beats by $13.94M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:17 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q3 EPS of $0.47 in-line.
- Revenue of $846M (+15.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.05M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 6:12 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN): Q2 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $757M (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $48.44M.
Apr. 24, 2014, 6:11 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN): Q1 EPS of $0.24 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $678.2M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.32M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 2:24 PM
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN +14.2%) soars after issuing Q4 earnings above analyst expectations, and investors focus on the company’s ongoing replacement of its rig fleet with higher specification, higher margin electrical rigs.
- PTEN added 11 of the high-spec rigs during 2013 and plans to add another 20 in 2014, 10 of which are already under contract.
- At year-end 2013, PTEN had term contracts for drilling rigs providing for ~$946M of future dayrate drilling revenue; operating days slid from 80,833 in 2012 to 69,918 in 2013, though the average revenue gained from each day rose from to ~$24K from ~$22.5K as newer rigs gained higher rates.
- Based on contracts in place, PTEN expects an average of 124 rigs operating under term contracts during Q1 and an average of 93 rigs operating under term contracts during FY 2014.
- Doubles its quarterly stock dividend to $0.10/share.
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:04 AM
- Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN): Q4 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $659M (+0.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.4M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:05 AM
- AAP, ADS, AET, AINV, ALR, AMAG, AMSC, AOL, AZN, BCE, BDC, BR, CFX, CMI, CS, CSL, DNKN, DO, EXC, FLO, FOXA, GBDC, GM, GPK, HCLP, HERO, HLSS, INGR, IT, K, KKR, MDSO, MMS, MNK, MPW, MSCI, MWIV, MWW, NBL, NGD, NILE, NJR, NU, NUS, NVDQ, NYT, ODFL, OZM, PENN, PPL, PRGO, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SALE, SBH, SEE, SIAL, SMG, SNA, SNE, SPH, SPR, TDC, TEVA, TW, USG, VMC, WEC
Patterson-UTI Energy Inc is a provider of contract services to the oil and natural gas industry. It operates in three segments namely contract drilling services, pressure pumping services, and oil and natural gas exploration and production.
Other News & PR