The Pantry, Inc.NASDAQ
Mar. 10, 2015, 12:05 PM
- Shareholders with The Pantry (NASDAQ:PTRY) approve the company's merger with an Alimentation Couche-Tard subsidairy.
- The Pantry trades just a nickel short of the deal price of $36.75.
Dec. 18, 2014, 7:52 AM
- Alimentation Couche-Tard (OTCPK:ANCUF) agrees to acquire The Pantry (NASDAQ:PTRY), adding more than 1,500 locations to the Canadian company's U.S. network of convenience stores and fuel stops.
- The deal values PTRY at US$1.7B, including debt, with Couche-Tard paying $36.75/share; PTRY +2.6% premarket after closing yesterday at $35.52, rising 23% amid reports of a deal in the works.
- Couche-Tard has one of North America's largest network of convenience stores, operating primarily under the Couche-Tard and Mac's banners in Canada and as Circle K throughout the U.S.
Dec. 16, 2014, 6:29 PM| Dec. 16, 2014, 6:29 PM