Jan. 13, 2014, 3:13 PM
- In an operational update of its Marcellus shale activity, PVR Partners (PVR +1.7%) says total throughput for its Eastern Midstream Segment averaged more than 1.8B cf/day during December, up 60% Y/Y, and PVR completed 101 well connections in the segment during FY 2013.
- PVR also says it entered into an agreement to provide transportation and related services to a major Marcellus Shale natural gas producer, which has committed to 50M cf/day of firm natural gas transportation on PVR's Wyoming trunkline.
Oct. 10, 2013, 9:16 AM
Oct. 10, 2013, 8:12 AM
- Regency Energy Partners (RGP) agrees to acquire PVR Partners (PVR) in a $5.6B deal that includes the assumption of $1.8B in net debt.
- RGP says its offer is valued at $28.68 per PVR unit, a 26% premium over Wednesday’s close.
- The acquisition will create a leading gas gathering and processing platform with a scaled presence across North America's premier high-growth unconventional oil and gas plays in Appalachia, west Texas, south Texas, the Mid-Continent and north Louisiana.
- PVR +19.6% premarket.
Sep. 12, 2013, 4:24 PM
- PVR Partners (PVR) -4% AH after announcing a public offering of 5.5M common units.
- PVR plans to use the proceeds to repay a portion of the borrowings outstanding under its revolving credit facility.
Jun. 25, 2013, 2:59 PM
Coal stocks (KOL +0.7%) enjoy a bit of a short-covering rally as Pres. Obama's climate change speech displays a similar stance toward the industry as has been heard in prior speeches, but gains don't make up for yesterday's big losses. WLT +7.1%, ACI +4%, PVR +2.8%, YZC +1.8%, PVG +2.4%, PVA +1.9%, RNO +1.6%, ANR +1.4%, AHGP +1.4%, ARLP +1.4%, BTU +1.2%.| Jun. 25, 2013, 2:59 PM | 9 Comments
Jun. 14, 2013, 4:49 PM
Nov. 9, 2012, 10:14 AM
PVR Partners (PVR -4.7%) announces a public offering of 6.5M common units representing limited partner interests at $23.11/unit. PVR intends to use the net proceeds to pay down a portion of its debts. PVR has ~88.2M common units outstanding.| Nov. 9, 2012, 10:14 AM | 1 Comment
Nov. 9, 2012, 9:10 AM
Nov. 15, 2011, 12:17 PM
Shares of Penn Virginia Resource Partners (PVR -6.8%) trade lower after the company prices its 7M share offering at $24.55, a 4.1% discount to Monday's closing price. The company plans to use the proceeds to repay some of its debt outstanding under its revolving credit facility.| Nov. 15, 2011, 12:17 PM | 1 Comment
Nov. 15, 2011, 9:05 AM