Paramount Gold Nevada Corp.NYSEMKT
Yesterday, 2:10 PM
Wed, Oct. 5, 2:03 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 2:21 PM
Tue, Aug. 30, 6:41 AM
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (PZG) announces its plans to fast-track a Pre-Feasibility Study ("PFS") for its Grassy Mountain Gold Project located on private land in Oregon.
- Glen Van Treek, Paramount's President and CEO, said that "the key to creating value for our shareholders in the short term is to complete a PFS in 2017 and conclude the permitting process. The PFS represents a major step towards commercial production. It will also enable us to complete the permitting process which is moving more quickly than anticipated."
- In September 2016, the Company will initiate a drill program of approximately 15,000-20,000 feet to achieve the following objectives for the PFS: Expand, better define and increase the confidence level in the inventory of high-grade underground mineralized material; Acquire material for PFS-level metallurgical testing and subsequent design of the recovery process; and obtain geotechnical data on rock quality for underground mine design and mining methodology.
- Plans to commence the permitting process in early 2017.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Aug. 5, 7:08 AM
Fri, Jul. 8, 2:08 PM
Thu, Jul. 7, 2:30 PM
Thu, Jul. 7, 12:45 PM
Wed, Jul. 6, 2:12 PM
Tue, Mar. 22, 12:41 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 12:48 PM
Aug. 25, 2015, 12:46 PM
Apr. 10, 2015, 8:59 AM
- Paramount Gold (NYSEMKT:PZG) +1.9% premarket after announcing it received approval from the NYSE to list its Paramount Gold Nevada spinco.
- PZG plans to spin off of Paramount Gold Nevada as a separate, publicly traded company in connection with its merger with Coeur Mining (NYSE:CDE).
- Paramount Gold Nevada will have ~8.5M common shares issued and outstanding when trading is expected to begin on the NYSE MKT on April 20.
Dec. 17, 2014, 7:45 AM
- Coeur Mining (NYSE:CDE) agrees to acquire Paramount Gold and Silver (NYSEMKT:PZG) for $146M in stock, as it expands its mining footprint in Mexico.
- As part of the deal, PZG will spin off its non-Mexican assets into a stand-alone publicly listed company, of which CDE will own a 4.9% stake.
- PZG's San Miguel mining project neighbors CDE's Palmarejo silver-gold mine in northern Mexico, and the merger enables Palmarejo to continue as one of the largest and highest grade silver and gold mines in the world.
- PZG +21.8% premarket.
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:45 PM
- Gold futures surged 3.6% to reclaim the $1,200 level for the first time since late October, sparked in part by the downgrade of Japan’s sovereign debt rating and a retreat in the dollar, as well as India easing its import restrictions and some short covering.
- Gold had sold off initially amid news that Swiss voters rejected a referendum to force the Swiss National Bank to hold 20% of its reserves in gold, slumping to overnight lows near $1,140/oz. before rallying to settle at $1,218.
- As a result, gold miners were among the strongest sectors, with the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDX) finishing 7.7% higher; investors also may have reacted to takeover speculation, as weekend reports said Paramount Gold (NYSEMKT:PZG) was is in talks to be acquired by Coeur Mining (NYSE:CDE).
- Among the top precious metals miners: ABX +4.3%, AEM +6.9%, AU +9.1%, GG +8.2%, GFI +9.2%, SLW +7.2%, NEM +6.8%, AGI +7.7%, IAG +11.3%, AUY +7.4%, KGC +8.5%, NGD +13.7%, GOLD +6.4%, RGLD +7%.
- Other ETFs: NUGT, DUST, SIL, GLDX, SLVP, RING, SGDM, PSAU
Dec. 1, 2014, 8:12 AM
- Coeur Mining (NYSE:CDE) is in advanced talks to acquire Paramount Gold and Silver (NYSEMKT:PZG), Reuters reports, as the biggest U.S. producer of silver seeks to expand its mining footprint in Mexico.
- As part of the deal, PZG plans to spin off its non-Mexican assets into a stand-alone publicly listed company, in which CDE would hold a 4.9% stake, according to the report.
- PZG's San Miguel mining project neighbors CDE's Palmarejo silver-gold mine in northern Mexico, and a deal would enable Palmarejo to continue as one of the largest and highest grade silver and gold mines in the world for at least another seven years.
- PZG +4.5% premarket, CDE -0.2%.