Qualstar: Executing Well And Still Undervalued
Tue, Jul. 19, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 3:39 AM
- Scientists reveal method for storing rewritable digital data at record density.
- Involves rearranging individual chlorine atoms on a sheet of copper.
- Provides roughly 100x more data per square inch than the world's most efficient hard drive.
- Could write the entire contents of the Library of Congress in a space smaller than a dust mite.
- Key challenge is speed.
- Source links: Nature, Popular Mechanics
- Also see Richard Feynman's There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom lecture
- Disk drive stocks: OTCPK:CBEX, EMC, HILL, HTCH, IBM, IMN, IVAC, NTAP, QBAK, SXCL, SMIT, STX, VECO, WDC
Mon, Jul. 18, 3:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 6, 3:00 PM
Fri, Jul. 1, 3:00 PM
Thu, May 12, 5:54 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 1:51 PM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ2 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $2.6M (-25.7% Y/Y)
Nov. 12, 2015, 5:28 PM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ1 EPS of -$0.12
- Revenue of $2.32M (-30.1% Y/Y)
Sep. 21, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sep. 9, 2015, 9:03 AM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ4 EPS of -$0.02
- Revenue of $3.25M (+18.2% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ3 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $2.8M (+9.4% Y/Y)
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ2 EPS of -$0.02
- Revenue of $3.53M (+2.6% Y/Y)
Nov. 10, 2014, 9:15 AM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ1 EPS of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $3.3M (+50.0% Y/Y).
Oct. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 9:04 AM
- Qualstar (NASDAQ:QBAK): FQ4 EPS of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $2.7M (-6.9% Y/Y).
Qualstar Corp. engages in the provisions of storage and power supply solutions. It operates through the Power Supplies and Data Storage segments. The Power Supplies segment handles the design, manufacture, and distribution of small, open frame, switching power supplies, which are used to convert... More
Industry: Diversified Electronics
Country: United States
Other News & PR